Latest Emulation Experience

Rag

Whats the last emulator you used/worked with/whatever?

I haven't been around the emu scene as much as I should (been working more with the actual systems) but the last emulator I used has to be MAME but before that probably an NES emu on my DS. I'm not sure if games run through my R4 count as emulation but its on a similar wavelength (stealing). The real lack of arcades in the US really makes MAME such a valuable program.

I play MAME probably on a weekly basis and thinking about messing around with the psx emulator with some old games I missed. But I think if MAME doesn't update as much as it did, I probably wouldn't as play it as much or have much of an interest as I do now. Also, many arcade games on MAME can be finished usually at max 1 hour (infinite continues ftw) so that makes it desirable to play rather than playing 5-10 hour games when I only have a short time period.

I think the last emulator I messed with was Snes on the ipod touch.

before that MAME+ a while back. I don't have the energy to set up and maintain mame and it's ever changing rom sets.

Fiddled with Project64 a bit. I haven't been using emulators in a long time, partly because of this arduous school project (Cisco CCNA) I'm in and then my PS2 takes the other part of my time.

I should at least go through my MAME sets and see which ones still work with the newest version and which ones need updating.

Fiddled with Project64 a bit. I haven't been using emulators in a long time, partly because of this arduous school project (Cisco CCNA) I'm in and then my PS2 takes the other part of my time.

I sohlud at least go throuh my MAME sets and see which ones still work with the newest version and which ones need updating.

I've been playing around with project 64.

which reminds me

I needa fire up pj64 and play some perfect dark

TRUE! :P

which reminds me

TRUE! :clapping:

Spam FTW!

How's that spam? I'm agreeing that I should play some Perfect Dark myself. That's part of emulation experience isn't it? :(

which reminds me

TRUE! :clapping:

Spam FTW!

How's that spam? I'm agreeing that I should play some Perfect Dark myself. That's part of emulation experience isn't it? :(

I got free spam out of it... woo...

I've been playing Phantasy Star 1 on Sonic's Genesis Collection for 360 and that's technically emulated. The saves corrupt and the emulator freezes every once in a while so be careful if anyone was going to play it. State save whenever you save in game!