Coinops in Arcade Cabinet, doubts

javiertoti

Hi. I have Coinops ignite installed on a classic arcade cabinet. I want to know if it's possible to configure the game controls for specifics plataforms like cps1,cps2, nego-geo.

Or... Is there any way to configure control games individually from my cpu? how to edit this?

Thanks!

Hi. I have Coinops ignite installed on a classic arcade cabinet. I want to know if it's possible to configure the game controls for specifics plataforms like cps1,cps2, nego-geo.

Or... Is there any way to configure control games individually from my cpu? how to edit this?

Thanks!

you change your games controls individually in-game.

stf will come along and explain it to you.

Xbox works in a cab brilliantly ive built a few now check my sug - ive got one on ebay as well but im not advertising it here

The big problem it's that i don't want to install more buttons on my cabinet.

Actually i have 4 action buttons per player+ 1p2p start+ back+ start. Maybe i'll consider to install two extra buttons to control white&black xbox buttons in order to configure emus&apps directly from the cabinet not from my cpu editing the guis or inis.

yeah ok i see - all you have to do is configure it with a pad first then change over to cab controls. i did most of my button configuration on a pad then saved the cfg files to my pc for other cabs.

but i do agree ann easier button config/global config is needed - it took me ages as my button layout is very different to the xbox pad

yeah ok i see - all you have to do is configure it with a pad first then change over to cab controls. i did most of my button configuration on a pad then saved the cfg files to my pc for other cabs.

but i do agree ann easier button config/global config is needed - it took me ages as my button layout is very different to the xbox pad

Exactly, you understand me <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

you could always put fbaxxxpro in your xbox for cps1,2 and neogeo as the controls are very easy to configure in the emu.