Marvel vs capcom2 on its way to Xbla and PSN!

fumanchu

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that was fast, I was expecting no announcements until summer. much less a demo this week.

things are happening way to quick to expect a HD remix....... I guess those ugly ass sprites are gonna get stretched to hell in HD....... after seeing what SFIII looks like on a big HDTV I'm not really looking forward to this. hopefully they at least run some kind of filter on it.

info taken from eventhubs.com

* It will cost $15 on the PlayStation Network and 1200 MS Points on XBox Live!.

* Online multiplayer is built in.

* A wide-screen option is available, the game play will still be in a 4:3 field, but the viewable area will be wide-screen.

* It’s based on the Dreamcast version.

* It will use the same net code that powered SSF2T HD Remix.

* Leaderboards and some stat tracking will be available.

* There will be a quarter mode and lobby system for online players.

* Two HD Sprite Upscaling options. "Smooth" and "Crisp" that render on the fly. You can also go with the "Classic" non-upscaled look.

* No unlocking. All 56 characters will be available from the start.

* Music can be changed out with your own custom tracks or you can adjust the volume levels.

* The game was developed by Backbone.

* American PSN users will be able to play a demo this week, Europe soon after.

there are a few screens showing regular and filtered sprites there too. and they look good. HDRs netcode! YAY! No unlocking! YAY. 1200 MSP. boo.

I F U C K I N G HATE THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME!!!! Although I barely read anything in this thread... I assume they arent redoing the music. A friend here showed me a version that someone replaced the music... if only.

Oh yea...

But, how many times will one have to play to forget, "I wanna take you for a ride" and those blasted horns.

Why, is there a clown head in one of the stages? Honeslty, what were they thinking?

I F U C K I N G HATE THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME!!!! Although I barely read anything in this thread... I assume they arent redoing the music. A friend here showed me a version that someone replaced the music... if only.

Or just turn down the BGM in the options menu and blast your own music. Simple.