Marvel vs capcom2 on its way to Xbla and PSN!

fumanchu

Why does everyone hate the jazz music? I thought it was an interesting change from the usual... made the game more friendly and casual. Then again, I'm not the guy going in and using Magneto/Storm/Sentinel because they are the cheapest team you can have just so I can win.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they make a 3on3 where it can be 6plyr room.

Dats da only way to make it more interesting..

I'm going to go ahead and say while that's an interesting idea, it might be unreasonable considering it's not in the same scenario as Marvel vs capcom 1 with 4 players or kof with 6 players on Kaillera. This is because unlike those two games, the assists/strikers you call out are your own teammates that can get hurt. So if you have some guy that doesn't know what he's doing and continually calls you out to get shinku hadoukened every time and you get KOed or lose massive amounts of health for no reason. Also, if you watch some of the higher competitive play, they like to do that move with magneto where they knock your guy out and then proceed to crouch fierce you until you die. Considering how crazy mvsc2 is with the assisting, this doesn't seem like a plausable idea to me, but maybe I'm just thinking too much about competitive play rather than casual play. A kobun/servbot 6 player match would be funny to watch.

And thats cool mvsc2 is going to xbox live (and PSN). But like Rag said, I'm too casual (I randomly select my team most of the time) and probably couldn't stand up to the high tier teams. Plus, I prefer playing it on the dreamcast anyways.

the more fighting games the merrier I say, but yeah the hard cores will shut all the casuals out pretty fast. saturday I decided to have a few rounds of SFIIHD and 3s. needless to say everyone still online with those games is damn near pro level. SFIV is quickly moving in that direction as well, as the less skilled players get frustrated with the monsters smashing all day.

the more fighting games the merrier I say, but yeah the hard cores will shut all the casuals out pretty fast. saturday I decided to have a few rounds of SFIIHD and 3s. needless to say everyone still online with those games is damn near pro level. SFIV is quickly moving in that direction as well, as the less skilled players get frustrated with the monsters smashing all day.

What monster smashing? I still find lots of noobs in SFIV and if i get a monster smashing, it is due to the lag or due to fighting some sagats....

Also, i do hope Capcom do something about all those shotokans that "lost their connections" whenever I land a Heartless or Soulless that almost win the game <_<

I remember downloading Metal SLug 3 Trial on XBLA. it does look good on a HDTV. So, maybe MVC2 will undergo some upgrades too?

da problem u see wi sff4 is da same prob u see with any online fighting game and dats pple having more fun "winning" than actually playing.

If any uses gief on me i dunno care wat dey do, Im going into thier face and landing as many hits as i can and hope my skill will giv me da victory.

I would hate myself if i just sat there and played by a pattern just to win.

WTFFF!?

Wen i play those annoying blanka's I go for it anyway, eve if dey turtle, and if dey turtle too much i leave da room cuz i came on SFIV to have fun!

so f*** winning! f*** it! Dats y im not a fan of projectile chars,

f*** Guile and his "Pattern Playing"!

f*** Tiger, tiger, HK, Tiger ,tiger, tiger-uppercut!"

I rather play ken copies all day cuz dey at least spice da fight up!

Call dat strategy if u want to, but i dont want dat kinda playin, dats just IMO!

....................Sorry dunno where dat came from, sore loser mayb?

Dats y i only play mostly with my friends online, we hav da same concept, "get in dere and see who comes out."

a game will always hav pple who think, man dis is cheap/not really action packed but at least i win!

What I noticed about scrub giefs is that they Lariate all day, and after they score a knock down they green palm then spd. NIGGA I'VE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE ST, THAT crap WON'T WORK ON ME.

What I noticed about scrub giefs is that they Lariate all day, and after they score a knock down they green palm then spd. NIGGA I'VE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE ST, THAT crap WON'T WORK ON ME.

was dat an indirect attack on me?

Was I jus called a SCRUB?!?!?!?!

YOU TRYIN TO START SUMEHTHIN NIGGGG!!!!!!!? GRRRRR!

Your rant reminds me of Chappelle, I don't know why, maybe he said something very similar.

Seriously, how do i get out from the green palm ---> spd combo? I did meet the exact scrubs you mention online. I try jumping backwards with Abel after blocking the green palm but it did not work always.