A simple Question i guess

loveyou

Ok i've been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days i would say. I have google-ed my hands off trying to find what's wrong with my emulator. I ripped my verson of pokemon platnum to see if it would work because i would like to do stuff like Ar codes that i can't on my ds because i didn't get an AR yet. Nevertheless i can't seam to get past the entrance screen. It will load to a and say press start and i push start and it stays white. Now i know it's not the Rip/Rom because i ran it on iDeas and it work just that ideas dosn't make it very playable. Now i hope someone can explain why it's not working or tell me what i need to do to get it to work.

Thanks

Also im using No$gba

Thanks again

Loveyou

There are certain setting you can play with... but know, that there are games that just plain do not play. Such as Dragon Warrior 4. No emulator can seem to play it. One can only get it working on a Cycolo or R4 or equivelents.

Anyway, there are certain settings that I cannot remember well, but it was a few from a large list, that contained such options as save type and whatever. Until someone adresses this question with more knowledge, perhaps you should give it a try. So it'll be a trial and error thing for you until you figure it out, or I remember... or someone else answers. And yes, I'm speaking of iDeaS and No$gba.

It also depends on your version of No$Gba. Note that 2.6a is the latest, but it's for "donators" only. Besides, no NDS emulator is perfect enough to play everything you throw at any of them. No$Gba is pretty high update, as far as the latest version is concerned, though.

Well thank you both for trying to explain this to me means alot. but i went searching again and found the DeSmuMe emulator and it seams to work just fine. So if anyone else has ideas again please tell me and thanks again to you both.

Loveyou