Arcade game search

Well beat-em-ups... I almost hate them. But there are a few I like. I absolutely love Dungeons & Dragons 2. Ya got Multiple paths, classes, an inventory, hell you even have "moves" like f,f attack, d,f attack, d,u attack, d,d jump. attack & jump together. You can block, use magic throw hammers and so on.

If you havent played it... then this IS your answer.

Knights of Valour, Knights of Valour Super Heroes, Knights of Valour Plus, Knights of Valour 2, Knights of Valour 2 Plus,

Legend of Silkroad, Legend of Silkroad 2

Streets of Rage 2 (mega play)

Crystal of Kings

Just a few off the top of my head...

Comprehensive List

Just scroll through these, you'll find some nice gems.

I checked them out. Thanks.

Now for 2D vs games, are there any good ones besides street fighter, marvelvscapcom series and KOF?

By "good" I mean well developed ones with a lot of characters (like the ones I listed above). I see that some really badly done ones has like 8 characters and the controls and game mechanics are all broken.

Is the game leathal enforcers II the one where there is always an old cowbowy breefing you, like telling you to keep playing, or that you are dead?

im sure thats it but its a crappy gun game and not worth bothering playing.

Is the game leathal enforcers II the one where there is always an old cowbowy breefing you, like telling you to keep playing, or that you are dead?

im sure thats it but its a crappy gun game and not worth bothering playing.

Yes, it is a light gun game.

Is it really bad? I didn't play it, only watched people play it. I just found the western theme intriguing, like the Sunset Riders game.

• 2 weeks later...

There was another game, where it's a VS 2d Fighter game, released by 1996 or earlier. I remember it by there was a scene where the two characters were fighting on a "boat", or a wooden bridge across a river. I remember the characters could jump pretty high, like in the marvel vs capcom series. It has six buttons, just like the marvel vs capcom series. And I remember the environment was destructible, like you can kick and bust the crates that's on the scene.

Does anyone have any idea what that might be?