BLog updates

Shoma

Okay, I have some friends at work who just got into in 1emadventure and i kinda have to walk em through how to read from the first to bottom...on page two and then backtrack up from there.( yeah my FAQ seems to not be that helpful, which is crazy cuz I think i made it REALLY CLEAR!)

-Is it possible that we arrange the descending and ascending of latest and oldest post?(wat SHoma)

Wen you go to my main page, it should be latest(which it does) but when i switch categories, I would like it to go from oldest to latest automatically.

-ALso, I always thought the visitor posting on blogs was a neat idea.

-I wanted to fix up da blog to a more convenient Shoma feel, with at least some RV/PJ/Shoma backgrounds and themes but it seems that we are really limited in that area as well.(less restriction on editing one's blog).

These are just really small minor things that I wished would be updated and we all know there are much more vital things to work on but I just thought I would point out my 2cents on my fav part of 1emu.

Okay, I have some friends at work who just got into in 1emadventure and i kinda have to walk em through how to read from the first to bottom...on page two and then backtrack up from there.( yeah my FAQ seems to not be that helpful, which is crazy cuz I think i made it REALLY CLEAR!)

-Is it possible that we arrange the descending and ascending of latest and oldest post?(wat SHoma)

Wen you go to my main page, it should be latest(which it does) but when i switch categories, I would like it to go from oldest to latest automatically.

-ALso, I always thought the visitor posting on blogs was a neat idea.

-I wanted to fix up da blog to a more convenient Shoma feel, with at least some RV/PJ/Shoma backgrounds and themes but it seems that we are really limited in that area as well.(less restriction on editing one's blog).

These are just really small minor things that I wished would be updated and we all know there are much more vital things to work on but I just thought I would point out my 2cents on my fav part of 1emu.

im no mod/admin here(Obviously), but i can say that these blog systems do not offer the functionality to allow users to create their own theme, and if you managed to create your own, one of the mods or admins would need to upload it onto the server. However, by doing so allows other people to select your theme and applying it into their blogs aswell.

As for sorting, their should be a drop down box allowing sorting of content or by clicking the header links, but if you're referring to categorization then im afraid that isn't possible.

FTMP, what could be done to have these features is if one of the moderators or someone who worked on the site quite often developed a mod that allows such features to be implemented into the blogging system.

Invisionize might actually have a modification like that, maybe who knows.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Soo.... Backgrounds and watnot have to added as packs or themes, cant be type pic-url here for background(like myspace) im guessing cuz of da diff system.

Sucks cuz i dont know how to make a full fledged theme(through Invision) and send it to 11emu to be uploaded,

aCtully...... If only i knew how to make or edit a current blog skin i would actually do it.

I think u need to be an admin to do changes to a current or even make since i think u use IP.Board tool.

Soo.... Backgrounds and watnot have to added as packs or themes, cant be type pic-url here for background(like myspace) im guessing cuz of da diff system.

Sucks cuz i dont know how to make a full fledged theme(through Invision) and send it to 11emu to be uploaded,

aCtully...... If only i knew how to make or edit a current blog skin i would actually do it.

I think u need to be an admin to do changes to a current or even make since i think u use IP.Board tool.

If it's allowed, you may want to get in contact with gamecop and see if he can provide you with the default ipb skin set and css sheet, that contains the blog skinset.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

If it's allowed, you may want to get in contact with gamecop and see if he can provide you with the default ipb skin set and css sheet, that contains the blog skinset.

I'll see if GC will do that...