zelda mm emulation

mushe

Hello 1emulation

I have trouble with jabos and rice plugin. in jabos plugin when i put the goron mask on it wont let me continue the game/emulation. Zora mask works fine. when i use rice I could use the goron mask but i see through everything including myself. can someone help me configure rices plugin or tell me of another plugin that works for the game.

Sounds like your graphics card is very poor or you have an integrated graphics chip (manufactured by Intel, no less). That or your video card's drivers are to blame.

Am I close?

Hello 1emulation

I have trouble with jabos and rice plugin. in jabos plugin when i put the goron mask on it wont let me continue the game/emulation. Zora mask works fine. when i use rice I could use the goron mask but i see through everything including myself. can someone help me configure rices plugin or tell me of another plugin that works for the game.

This probably wouldn't mean much, but which emulator are you using?

Ill try out your idea because i have no video card

hey i remember video cards cost a pretty penny!

You may want to use a video card and you might want to list out your specs, I own a dell mini 9 and inspiron 1505 and i can say that in my dell mini 9 N64 Emulation is very achieveable and graphically aswell.

in my 1505, im using a radeon card x1400 and things look lovely, was a few years ago, not sure how much something like that would be now.

Perhaps this would help you: http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.as...ics-Video-Cards

Im not too sure, but you may want to check your drivers, i doubt it any significant changes would happen. but it may fix something, nonetheless always good to update http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Integrated graphics chips made by AMD/ATi and nVidia fare surprisingly well in emulation in general. Intel chips are the absolute bottom of the barrel, save perhaps their newest model, and even then, I don't expect much from it.

• 2 weeks later...

By not using Rice and getting a decent video card. Barring that, try Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin, because that is pretty much your only option. Maybe glN64 too.

The problems you have have nothing to do with the emulator you use.

By not using Rice and getting a decent video card. Barring that, try Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin, because that is pretty much your only option. Maybe glN64 too.

The problems you have have nothing to do with the emulator you use.

YES i did it i used tr64 .8 and it did the trick thanks for all the help guys