MUGEN?

-VIOLENCE-

Whats up guys, umm i was wondering what exactly MUGEN is. I was looking around the forums and from what i read you can edit chracters from a game or somthing like that?

can they be taken from roms that you download and what not?

I tried to download this program none of the links work for it, does mugen have a main website or somthin? :(

THANKS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUGEN is a versatile and fully customizable fighting game engine.

You can download stage, characters and other things for it to create a fighting game however you like.

I've even seen it used to re-create a Ninja Turtles game from the Sega Genesis!

As for the links not working, they all do. You seemed to have a problem with the links for getting DC++ as well. Are you behind a firewall or a router? If so you may want to double check your settings on either.

http://mugenguild2k.free.fr/forum/index.php

This is where most ppl new to mugen go. Be sure to read all the rules and such you will learn alot about mugen. If you need any assistance or have any questions feel free to ask me. I am Agent Smith there(normally Dreamslayer but not lately)

Mugen basically allows you to create almost anything in a fighting game. It is the greatest program around if you like fighters.

http://www.elecbyte.com/ is normally where you can get mugen but it has been down alot lately.

If you still seem to have trouble finding mugen PM me and I will hook you up.

mugen is a custom vs fighting game engine, you can rip characters from fighting games and use them in nugen so you can get iori, ken, hanzo, bruce lee and sub zero all in one game for example, it is very complete and good with loots of original characters and edit that can kick your a$$ i was one killed with a combo of more than 400 hits, you can also have 4 simultaneous players at once in 2 vs 2, or the more traditional 3 vs 3 a la kof, i personally like the simulataneous 2 vs 2, you should visit mugenguild and other links provded here i norder o get the cahrs and stuff

btw nice pic :P

MUGEN is a versatile and fully customizable fighting game engine.

You can download stage, characters and other things for it to create a fighting game however you like.

I've even seen it used to re-create a Ninja Turtles game from the Sega Genesis!

As for the links not working, they all do. You seemed to have a problem with the links for getting DC++ as well. Are you behind a firewall or a router? If so you may want to double check your settings on either.

lol silly me, you were right i have some firewalls in my computer i had to turn off the switch on that to download :P

I finally got the mugen program~!

now... how to i start taking K' and IORI and manipulate them :P

BTW.. is this even the correct program??

MUGENSCREEN.JPG

Oh i see.... -.-; now i have no clue where to get it...

that website you gave me for the M.U.G.E.N. is always down -. -;

help!! :P

I am using Windows XP Professional