Lets start a conversation...

I know a marine who always said to never listen to the recruiters, that they don't tell you all the facts and crap like that.

Anyways, I say go to the website and actually look it up, talk to a recruiter and actually talk to someone who was recruited.

Writing an interpreter for a certain soon to be emulator.

Well now I'm all curious... :-) Writing cpu cores are a hilariously horrible time. lol.

Well, to be honest this is my first time attempting to write one, im actually trying to write a chip-8/S-Chip emulator just to get started with and then once i get better I'll try moving onto bigger things.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a marine who always said to never listen to the recruiters, that they don't tell you all the facts and crap like that.

Anyways, I say go to the website and actually look it up, talk to a recruiter and actually talk to someone who was recruited.

Writing an interpreter for a certain soon to be emulator.

Well now I'm all curious... :thumbsup1: Writing cpu cores are a hilariously horrible time. lol.

Well, to be honest this is my first time attempting to write one, im actually trying to write a chip-8/S-Chip emulator just to get started with and then once i get better I'll try moving onto bigger things.

Cool. :D If you get stuck, let me know. ^^ I've got a bit of experience with Chip-8/S-Chip. ^^

http://neosource.1emu.net/forums/index.php?topic=713.0

Friends? What friends, I have a few acquaintances, but no real "friends".

I'm rather fussy about "friends". I prefer my home to be MY home, nobody hangs out here, it's for me and mine. I'm a home body.

Occasionally talk with "acquaintances" and go out for coffee and the likes, but otherwise nah.

I don't want to sound high on myself here, but it will........

I CANNOT make friends with people who aren't at least near my intelligence level, or can at least hold an intelligent conversation. Too many people I've met hurt my brain listening to them talk about crap that has no real bearing on life, and is often immature.

The few people I'd actually consider "friends" that I talk to and have hung out with more, are 15-20 years older than I am. One of which is the father of a friend from when I was in school, I hang out with his dad.......but not him.

I often avoid people that want to be my friend for several reasons.

I can spot the "I'm in it to get something" friend who likes you because you can do things for them.

Friends that are too needy, and ALWAYS want to hang out.

More reasons than I care to continue on.

Yeah, I'm not friendly. :lol:

Friends? What friends, I have a few acquaintances, but no real "friends".

I'm rather fussy about "friends". I prefer my home to be MY home, nobody hangs out here, it's for me and mine. I'm a home body.

Occasionally talk with "acquaintances" and go out for coffee and the likes, but otherwise nah.

I don't want to sound high on myself here, but it will........

I CANNOT make friends with people who aren't at least near my intelligence level, or can at least hold an intelligent conversation. Too many people I've met hurt my brain listening to them talk about crap that has no real bearing on life, and is often immature.

The few people I'd actually consider "friends" that I talk to and have hung out with more, are 15-20 years older than I am. One of which is the father of a friend from when I was in school, I hang out with his dad.......but not him.

I often avoid people that want to be my friend for several reasons.

I can spot the "I'm in it to get something" friend who likes you because you can do things for them.

Friends that are too needy, and ALWAYS want to hang out.

More reasons than I care to continue on.

Yeah, I'm not friendly. :lol:

We will get along really well.

Cool. :lol: If you get stuck, let me know. ^^ I've got a bit of experience with Chip-8/S-Chip. ^^

http://neosource.1emu.net/forums/index.php?topic=713.0

Sure, if i get stuck on anything I'll let you know. Atm a good friend of mine is doing it in java also, and im doing it in vb.net (vb 2008).

You guys ever talk to your IRL friends about emulation?

None of my RL friends even know what that is, they refer to them as 'cd, cartridge roms that can play off on my computer', Well they are not very tech savvy, but what can one do :D

Edited by Snow Patr0l