Lets start a conversation...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on an FBA driver and a new CPU core and watching CSI. ^^

How about you?

Can't sleep. Just got off the phone with a nice lady. She's a real sweet heart. I need to stop staying up so late.

How's the life life my friend?

Mine is dead...

Sweet lady? Do tell?

As for me, pretty lame. Stopped hanging out with a lot of my local friends... all they wanted to do was go to bars, and I'm too poor for that crap. And I started classes again after a few year hiatus. It's good to be headed in the right direction again. ^^

Sweet lady? Do tell?

As for me, pretty lame. Stopped hanging out with a lot of my local friends... all they wanted to do was go to bars, and I'm too poor for that crap. And I started classes again after a few year hiatus. It's good to be headed in the right direction again. ^^

I am not talking to two of my friends for a similar reason.

She is a nice gal, we've been talking for most of today. I think she is pretty (I am really into Asian's). We share similar moral/philosophical views. She is a non denomination Judea Christian like me, which makes things a bit easier at times (not saying I only date Christian woman or woman have to be christian for me to date them).

This week was boring, nothing much happened.

So how do you manage to keep up with your emulation work?

Sweet lady? Do tell?

I am not talking to two of my friends for a similar reason.

She is a nice gal, we've been talking for most of today. I think she is pretty (I am really into Asian's). We share similar moral/philosophical views. She is a non denomination Judea Christian like me, which makes things a bit easier at times (not saying I only date Christian woman or woman have to be christian for me to date them).

Never quite got the asian thing myself, always had the thought that a good looking gal is a good looking gal, brown, white, tan, yellow, or black. At least you have something in common. That's a good start with any sort of relation ship, friendship or otherwise. :-)

This week was boring, nothing much happened.

That's not all bad. Boring can be good sometimes.

So how do you manage to keep up with your emulation work?

Being unemployed helps. I split my time 4 ways, looking for work, emulation, homework/class, and sleep.

Writing an interpreter for a certain soon to be emulator.

Well now I'm all curious... :-) Writing cpu cores are a hilariously horrible time. lol.