CoinOPS IGNITE Source

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say this is the most embarrassing thread I've ever seen on here in almost 5 years. Well done!

I do agree with you Gavin, as a Staff BP should delete it.

BP is not staff here.. thats just a group thing like Group: Premium Members.. laughable at best

the problem here is staff are not doing there job and looking over the forums because if they were this thread would have been delete long ago.. hell i can't even get gamecop to delete my account... yo gamecop who the f**k do you think you are to keep my account on this site when i want my account delete you don't f**king own me motherf**Ker

lets see if that wakes someone up around here to do there f**king job..

if you ban me and don't delete my account i will be right back on this site to raise hell and if that means going to you hosting company every f**king day until they get sick of me and send you crap.. so be it.. as i have already ask you nicely to delete my account in a pm to you. you will not hold my account hostage motherf**ker

Edited by hellsfury

I'd say this is the most embarrassing thread I've ever seen on here in almost 5 years. Well done!

I do agree with you Gavin, as a Staff BP should delete it.

BP is not staff here.. thats just a group thing like Group: Premium Members.. laughable at best

the problem here is staff are not doing there job and looking over the forums because if they were this thread would have been delete long ago.. hell i can't even get gamecop to delete my account... yo gamecop who the f**k do you think you are to keep my account on this site when i want my account delete you don't f**king own me motherf**Ker

lets see if that wakes someone up around here to do there f**king job..

if you ban me and don't delete my account i will be right back on this site to raise hell and if that means going to you hosting company every f**king day until they get sick of me and send you crap.. so be it.. as i have already ask you nicely to delete my account in a pm to you. you will not hold my account hostage motherf**ker

If you really do want it deleted then GC (or other) will do it. There is no animosity there, it's just he isn't around very much. Maybe someone else could help out in that respect? I'm sure Cinder will be around soon enough :thumbsup1:

Relax peeps. Been there, done that. Not worth the brain hemmorage. Trust me.

Besides... Me and BP already have the most disgraceful thread here, thank you very much. And it went on much longer than this. I even took screenshots of pages worth of it and posted it on the other site and uploading the images to imageshack lol. Called him all sorts of nasty names back then.

BP is a loner and is happy being that in his project. No point in trying to get him to do anything he isn't going to want to do. He just won't do it. But he's good at what he does so I just go about my own stuff and stay out of his way. It's not like I don't have a million things of my own to do with this stuff and every thing he does is one less thing that I have to do.

He doesn't respect the MAME code license because apparently he's not a coder and he lives above established guidelines. I've given up caring about that BS a long time ago. Just let him do his stuff until he's sick of it. I'm sure he'll pass on his code when it's done.

Peace ya'all,

~Rx

I haven't been around that long but..sheesh! Who cares people?! Seriously, words are words...especially when they're read from a monitor. Let's get over this shall we? :blink: Both parties have contributed good works. Why stop?

Think happy thoughts.