CoinOPS IGNITE Source

BritneysPAIRS

PS stf why arnt you on Messenger it looks like trig has added mouse/trackball support.

(And now peace is back I hope.)

Will Trig's work be a part of ReIgnite, or is it a single project (bad idea) ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be part of reignite along with a couple of other things he did hopefully... I set this thread to be closed down so hopefull soon it will be

It should be deleted ! Admins please !

know problems here,

i should have listen to gamecop when he told me it would just be a waste of my time starting up a site

-peace out guys i tried to to give something back by taking the world from watching what we all talk about when it comes to this .xbe stuff.

not that it matters to anyone but i will be asking gamecop to purge my account i just hope someone out there gives two $hit for the time i spent releasing two full builds of coinops.

know problems here,

i should have listen to gamecop when he told me it would just be a waste of my time starting up a site

-peace out guys i tried to to give something back by taking the world from watching what we all talk about when it comes to this .xbe stuff.

not that it matters to anyone but i will be asking gamecop to purge my account i just hope someone out there gives two $hit for the time i spent releasing two full builds of coinops.

Man if you quit we loose a cool friend. Have a rest and stay with us. I really appreciate you, and suppose the the xbox community does too.

Like, wtf...

I know that what is important for every person is different from individual to individual, but in my opinion some here are taking things way too radical, serious and walking a road that leads nowhere.

Some people here needs to calm down a little, take a deep breath, even a pause, and start thinking more clearly. It's all a matter of patience, and some stuff don't just appear and start get positive results suddenly, being new sites or other things. Expecting that is being delusional.

Enjoy the easter and let's all get some drinks and cheer up please. :blink:

Please don't leave, please eveyone work together, share and keep bringing out these fantastic emulators for xbox, I love all the work you do. You are all on the same page, there should be no conflict. You all like retro games, emulators and xbox.

Don't let everyone down, I play emulator games more than I do next generation modern console games, because it is just my era of gaming, and I prefer the simplicty of retro games more than modern console games.

Like today the more money that is churned into a game, the less humble it becomes. No other console has the potential to emulate more than the xbox 1 has done, please all devs continue to support it by working together. All your work is very much appreciated.

Xbox community needs you all!

Edited by mirsad

Everyone has to look past there differences, and try to forget the past. Try to work together, be human enough to look past the things you said to each other in haste. Learn from your mistakes and grow. If you can do that it's shows you are growing as an individual. Sometimes it's the hardest thing to admit when you did something wrong, but you know deep down you did. Thanks for all your work, stick together on this. The xbox emu scene needs to stick together, or it will die and we won't see things that bring us all joy. Thanks for all your contributions, please look forward.