The respect Skythe thread!

I heard he causes cancer and single penisedly caused the AIDS epidemic in South Africa (or was that Fatal... I don't remember), and that he sells drugs to pregnant women (not that it's a bad thing, mind you)...

I heard he causes cancer and single penisedly caused the AIDS epidemic in South Africa (or was that Fatal... I don't remember), and that he sells drugs to pregnant women (not that it's a bad thing, mind you)...

That would make him a horseman of the apocalypse

I have a suspicion that somehow skythe is behind this whole global warming thing.

Edited by mtsaint

I have a suspicion that somehow scythe is behind this whole global warming thing.

Who?

scythe

Your face.

Can't. I'm not a woman or a gay to ride a horse.

Yes, No it was Blacknight, Yes.

Everyone forgets I punt babies on the m00n with a game I call Infantball.

scythe

Your face.

Can't. I'm not a woman or a gay to ride a horse.

Yes, No it was Blacknight, Yes.

Everyone forgets I punt babies on the m00n with a game I call Infantball.

:huh::)