Cowboy Bebop LIVE

Rag

SPOLIER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO NEVER FINSED DA ANIME!

I was always sad about the last ep of cowboy bebop ubtil i found this:

Spike is generally thought to have died of wounds sustained in his final duel with Vicious and the fading star in the ending theme of the finale is thought to support this claim. In an interview, Watanabe stated "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead." He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation.

I was like, wow, if only i heard this when i really loved loved the show. But would you CBBP fans actully hate it if they made a continuation? THen again, masterpieces like these can rarely be continued.

Personally, I'd hate it if there was a sequel. CBBP raises the bar pretty high you know. It should be left at that. It's a wondrous experience as is, and some things are meant to be flashes of brilliance once in history.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOLIER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO NEVER FINSED DA ANIME!

I was always sad about the last ep of cowboy bebop ubtil i found this:

Spike is generally thought to have died of wounds sustained in his final duel with Vicious and the fading star in the ending theme of the finale is thought to support this claim. In an interview, Watanabe stated "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead." He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation.

I was like, wow, if only i heard this when i really loved loved the show. But would you CBBP fans actully hate it if they made a continuation? THen again, masterpieces like these can rarely be continued.

Personally, I'd hate it if there was a sequel. CBBP raises the bar pretty high you know. It should be left at that. It's a wondrous experience as is, and some things are meant to be flashes of brilliance once in history.

Anyone who has seen the anime would agree. As much as I'd love to see more CB, it just wouldn't work right unless they introduced a whole new storyline/set of characters. It would have to be like a Final Fantasy sequel, similar themes, but thats about it.

I dunno, at least showing him 2 months later alive or Faye coming to him and saying lets go home or some shiz like dat.

\ I know dat wouldnt of been as cool as da "bang ending" but I hate to see my fav char end off "Dead" in the end.

1.png

bruce willis would make a good jet. maybe not..

I'm preordering midnight opening tix now.

1.png

I almost pissed myself :ph34r: ^ Awesome ^

I'm a huge CB fan..I agree that they should leave it be. Leave it fantastic.

1.png

I almost pissed myself :blink: ^ Awesome ^

I'm a huge CB fan..I agree that they should leave it be. Leave it fantastic.

Leave it BLUE...

Get it?