Cowboy Bebop LIVE

Rag

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if keanu could pull it off or not, since all I know about cowboy bebop is man faye.

2 manfayes is 2 to many.

did spike ever smile in CB? Keanu seems a bit stiff to play spike.

Spike always had that cocky smile he did in CB, usually around women.

I dont think Keanu has that "coolness" Spike portrays.

"hey guys, theres a bomb on the bus"

Keanu_Reeves_keanu_Keanu_588673.jpg

and now....

SpikeSpeigelSS.jpg

ANd someone already beat me to this image creation:

keaunu-cowboy-bebop.jpg

EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I dunno.... :blink:

Also, word has it that the movie storyline will NOT be original, (EX: Dragon(suckmy)ball Evolution) and will be deemed around the RED EYE story from da first ep.

SO DEEP GASPS OF RELIEF THERE!

FAV line: "YEahhhh, keep them eyes open!"

Keanu... absolutely not.

Yea I didn't mention Spikes cocky smile, as I didn't reguard it as a true smile. He always had the cool deminor. I don't know any actor that can pull it off. They would do well to get lesser known actors... like Star Wars did. Or non Hype actors like LoTR did. Just not BS actors like the status quoe.

Inky, I bet you would actually like Cowboy Beebop. There are only like 30 episodes or something... (don't feel like looking it up) so it's not like there is too much to catch up on. The show is good... enough.

Well.... I was already convinced that any kind of originally Japanese (or any asian story) serie adapted in hollywood... won't be something to consider as good... what I really hate most is the idea of adding "cool north american" blond guys" as main characters... what does a north american have to do with Dragon Ball? Monkey King (Forbidden Kingdom)... and Cowboy Bebop... ? please!! lol! :blink:

All I can expect... at least... is to see who is going to be Faye Valentine... and Julia... I really loved Julia´s character design... that's why I hate the ending... lol

julia07.jpg

About Spike... what about Bruce Willis? he was a real "bad ass" ... hahha! :)

Happy Easter Breake! ! ♫

diehard982734.jpg

Inky, I bet you would actually like Cowboy Beebop. There are only like 30 episodes or something... (don't feel like looking it up) so it's not like there is too much to catch up on. The show is good... enough.

Nope, I have an allergic reaction to anime and jRPGs. just don't like em in general.

If its centered around RED EYE... I wonder if they'll even put Julia in it.

Spike uses a form similar to Jeet Kune Do right? I don't see Keanu being able to flow in combat like Spike does.

QUOTE(Belthasar @ Apr 11 2009, 12:49 PM) *

Nope, I have an allergic reaction to anime and jRPGs. just don't like em in general.

Cowboy Bebop is kinda "americanized" imo

Cowboy Bebop is kinda "americanized" imo

unless there are square sponges, floating french fry boxes, candy addicted pirates or blonde elvis impersonators, I doubt I'd be interested. :thumbsup1: there could also be a cat and dog fused together at the ass.

• 2 weeks later...

SPOLIER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO NEVER FINSED DA ANIME!

I was always sad about the last ep of cowboy bebop ubtil i found this:

Spike is generally thought to have died of wounds sustained in his final duel with Vicious and the fading star in the ending theme of the finale is thought to support this claim. In an interview, Watanabe stated "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead." He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation.

I was like, wow, if only i heard this when i really loved loved the show. But would you CBBP fans actully hate it if they made a continuation? THen again, masterpieces like these can rarely be continued.