uh, today's not gonna be good.

Inky

Pfft! I stayed up 24+ hours dealing with an exploded sugar refinery.

I once was at work with only 9 minutes of sleep. That 5 hour energy shot helped me the second I took it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got mine cut out when i was 14 thank god , i feel for both of ya. i got a long work day my self, just a sucky day for the working man.

Actually Solidius, I have NO problem at all with the wisdom teeth. They are straight and do not press on my jaw.

Pfft! I stayed up 24+ hours dealing with an exploded sugar refinery.

I once was at work with only 9 minutes of sleep. That 5 hour energy shot helped me the second I took it.

But what really makes it crappy for inky, is his jacked up jaw. I hear inpacted wisdom teeth flocking sucks ass.

But crap man... I HATE going without sleep. My brain starts to feel as if it has acid reflux. Yea my mind starts to burn in a chemical way, plus the vague not really in reality feeling. flock that.

I hate wisdom tooth pain too. I had mine extracted last year :) Good luck with 4 hrs of sleep. I had it before too and it was hell, especially when driving to work and back from it.

luckily my wisdoms have backed off since yesterday. and I was able to goof off all night at work, so today is shaping up nicely.

I slept like 11 hours after I got off work yesterday.

another all day sleep fest, I only got up long enough to take my wife to work and take my son to gamestop. (god I hate that place, I really need to get the wii modded.)

I really hate sleeping that much because it feels like the whole day is wasted.

I've had a screwed knee for the past few days. Hard to walk on it. I'm not getting enough sleep and I take care of a baby during the day. It suxxors.