uh, today's not gonna be good.

Inky

just found out I am working 12 hours.... midnight to noon. I got oh about 4 hours of sleep before work and that was saturday morning. so all told I'll be up 24hrs at least, on that stinkin' 4 hour nap. I've had 3 Rockstar coffee drinks today and they aren't doing shIt.

and I can feel the pangs of my impacted wisdom tooth starting up again.

(kids get them damn things taken out as soon as you can.)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gawd... suffice to say things are real real... real bad. Lets just say... honestly... it can't get much worse. On the up side, my health remains. But I don't know how much longer I can take it.

I can usually handle the sleep part well enough, but my wisdom tooth is starting to really mess with me. I need to go down to mexico and get them suckers yanked.

mine are seriously cramped, jacked up my bottom teeth when they started to come in. they basically grew in at a 45 degree angle. never got em out so every year or so I get an infection. every time I get the infection cleared up, I put off getting em out.... until the next infection lol.

Well grab a masonry bit and go to town!!!

Don't put it off anylonger. I knew a guy who had two "tunnels" from where his upper set connected to his sinus. hahaha He would get snot in his mouth after he had them removed... lol. Not that that would happen here... I'm just saying...

problem is no dental insurance, I need surgery, that's why I need to go to mexico where I can get it taken care of cheap. but currently I don't have money to smog and register my car, much less take a trip to mexico.

believe me I have thought of taking pliers to em before. they don't stick out of the gums far enough though heheh.

my day got a whole hell of a lot worse in the last 45 minutes.

we have a post that requires special training and there are only 5 people that can do it. well at the last minute I was notified that the day shift guy called in sick over 4 hours ago. Now I have to stress out trying to cover a post that basically can't be covered.