Tatsunoko vs Capcom

svt_lightning

it seems like a good game, how many of you guys have it and play? do you use the remote? or buy an arcade stick? Plus all I need to work in the US to buy a booting CD right? thanks!

I have actually played it. It is quite fun, the 3 or so rounds I did play. Awesome fun for me... but I didn't get to feel it out fully, so I have no idea if it's balanced or whatever. I notticed they have the Black Oni from Onimusha Dawn of Dreams... but I didn't play as him. Alot of the same, but it looks .... redone?

I had a blast. As for anyother info... I have none. But, the game is good fun. Oh... used the regular remote. Let me know if you like it! I used Morigan, and some silverhawk dude.

it seems like a good game, how many of you guys have it and play? do you use the remote? or buy an arcade stick? Plus all I need to work in the US to buy a booting CD right? thanks!

I have actually played it. It is quite fun, the 3 or so rounds I did play. Awesome fun for me... but I didn't get to feel it out fully, so I have no idea if it's balanced or whatever. I notticed they have the Black Oni from Onimusha Dawn of Dreams... but I didn't play as him. Alot of the same, but it looks .... redone?

I had a blast. As for anyother info... I have none. But, the game is good fun. Oh... used the regular remote. Let me know if you like it! I used Morigan, and some silverhawk dude.

how did it feel playing with the wii remote if anything thats my biggest con probably

how did it feel playing with the wii remote if anything thats my biggest con probably

The guy at the shop had Gamecube controllers hooked up. And still it was horrable. Kept hitting buttons that I didn't want to. The controller issue... IS a massive issue. Id have killed for a real controller. Do they even make sticks for Wii?

Yep. They're made by Exar but they won't come out until December and that's only for Japan. Not sure when we'll get it though. I think it'll be around $70.

• 1 month later...

hori makes a wii stick that is basically a dumbed down HRAP.

I played the game with the wiimote and nunchuck. it wasn't terribly hard but I am gonna grab one of those classic controllers soon.

Game is FUN Fuun fuuun fuuuuun. (like the robot guy on Grandmas boy)

I really liked it. I immagine, your using banner bomb or whatever the newest hype is. Any issues? Framerate or whatever. Im interested in perhaps... doing the same on my sisters Wii.

Game is FUN Fuun fuuun fuuuuun. (like the robot guy on Grandmas boy)

I really liked it. I immagine, your using banner bomb or whatever the newest hype is. Any issues? Framerate or whatever. Im interested in perhaps... doing the same on my sisters Wii.

some slowdown during cut scenes in mario galaxy. but gameplay wise it's perfect so far.