wave 3 games

Inky

I'm passing up games just because I am to lazy to flash at this point. everything is wave 3 now. I was hoping to hold out until 1.6 comes out in a few weeks, but I really wanna play the wolverine game.

if I am not feeling ultra lazy in the morning I may just go ahead. I've had all the files on my computer to do it for a month now.

I'm passing up games just because I am to lazy to flash at this point. everything is wave 3 now. I was hoping to hold out until 1.6 comes out in a few weeks, but I really wanna play the wolverine game.

if I am not feeling ultra lazy in the morning I may just go ahead. I've had all the files on my computer to do it for a month now.

I'm passing up games because really nothing has caught my eye since Fable 2/Fallout 3. I did flash to 1.51 a few weeks back purely because of that Hannah Montana game for my daughter. Needless to say it was awful, but even more awful than I could have imagined.

I was using my 360 pretty much exclusively for streaming since my Xbox1 obviously can't handle HD, but then I bought one of those Western Digital 1080p players. There is no ethernet port so I have to put everything onto a flash drive or my external Seagate but it plays everything natively, including the current format of choice, mkv. My TV only displays 720p/1080i but this little box even downscales 1080p to play at either 720p or 1080i. I did fire up GTA4 last week for a while but really it's just gathering dust.

Ugh, all games are wave 3 now ? :blink: Damn, i might need to flash my new x360 then as my old one seems to give way to major errors and the pirates cannot repair it and i can't return it to MS :D

flashed today, it was a little bit of a pain, the flashing software wouldn't recognize my drive until I plugged it in to the first SATA port. after that it was like 3 minutes.