wave 3 games

Inky

has anyone reflashed for these new wave 3 games? I've just been avoiding them but it's getting to be a pain.

so I guess I'll update my firmware today.

yeah, i heard games like GH Metallica, HAWX, Leisure Suit and MLB 2K9 use the wave3. So, which firmware you are suggesting for x360 with BenQ drive? I am thinking of reflashing too.

I haven't gotten around to reflashing yet, flashing isn't hard it's just I hate opening the damn case. it's a fight every time, lol.

1.51 is the latest and supports wave3 (and supposedly any new waves that come after.)

I re-flashed my BENQ in minutes with that 360 Mod Disc that's floating about. No more need for flash drives!

The only reason I even bothered was cause the Hannah Montana I grabbed for my daughter turned out to be Wave 3, despite no obvious mention of it. Oh well, I suppose I would have had to do it sooner or later.

yeah the Lite-ons need a special probe for the initial firmware dump. if you don't have your original firmware backed up on your PC I believe you'll need a probe to dump the current firmware too.

I still haven't gotten around to it. lol, nothing has come out worth the effort yet.

Hey Guys ! Was thinking of Reflashing my Xbox 360 to Ixtreme 1.51 ? Anyone had it done ? Does it mean all backups are supported and playing Xbox Live will not get you banned !>? Thanks Guys ! :)

Yes and No.... Wave 3 games won't play after you go to a stealthed (for xbox live online) 1.51.

Wait a few weeks and iX1.6 will be out :)