wolverine origins

Kyokugenkiss

What happened to Terrence Howard did he turn down the role?

His contract "vanished" according to Marvel. They literally lost it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyokugenkiss

What happened to Terrence Howard did he turn down the role?

i think he had money/management/agent issues so they decided to go with Don Cheadle instead not to mention Terence Howard has been overtly niggarish lately in alot of interviews and perhaps marvel thought it was in their best interest to distance themselves (people cant really same the same towards RDJ because he's been clean for what seems to be about a decade)

Man that really sucks. I always thought Terrence Howard was a great actor. I thought he did wonderfully. I thought pretty much everyone in that movie did an awesome job. I can't hardly imagine Don Cheadle doing it either. But...guess we gotta give him a chance.

A ll off tpoic, but i just saw Hulk Vs Wolv and um...that was awesome....

I thought they wasnt gonna show blood cuz nearly EVERY single cartoon had wolv slicing robots and people(but no blood coming out) so i thought it was refreshing with the slight bloodfest.

Deadpool was hilarious, but the voice actor in marvel alliance wasn't in this one, which i preferred but still i was funny.

They went back to his origin in that one and did alot of exerts exactly from the comic.

Nolan North does the voice of Deadpool in Hulk vs Wolverine. He also did the voices for Ghost Rider and Moon Knight in Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

John Kassir does the voice of Deadpool in Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse. He's more famous for doing the voice as The Crypt Keeper in Tales from the Crypt.

A ll off tpoic, but i just saw Hulk Vs Wolv and um...that was awesome....

I thought they wasnt gonna show blood cuz nearly EVERY single cartoon had wolv slicing robots and people(but no blood coming out) so i thought it was refreshing with the slight bloodfest.

Deadpool was hilarious, but the voice actor in marvel alliance wasn't in this one, which i preferred but still i was funny.

They went back to his origin in that one and did alot of exerts exactly from the comic.

They tied Hulk Vs Wolverine well with the "new" cartoon. I thought it was definitely better than Hulk Vs Thor although it was cool to see the Asgardians try to repel Hulk.

Nolan North does the voice of Deadpool in Hulk vs Wolverine. He also did the voices for Ghost Rider and Moon Knight in Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

John Kassir does the voice of Deadpool in Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse. He's more famous for doing the voice as The Crypt Keeper in Tales from the Crypt.

His first line just broke me out in laughter, "Hey Logan, remember me your buddy Deadpool... I shot you!" lol

I wished that crew would have redid the whole Weapon X Arc. I really enjoyed it.

They tied Hulk Vs Wolverine well with the "new" cartoon. I thought it was definitely better than Hulk Vs Thor although it was cool to see the Asgardians try to repel Hulk.

AS for Thor, the only thing i got from that is how much his kingdom sucks ass, and the witch's (i forgot her name, the one who wants Thor be didnt get him) huge boobs stuffed into her outfit. . :(

His first line just broke me out in laughter, "Hey Logan, remember me your buddy Deadpool... I shot you!" lol

I wished that crew would have redid the whole Weapon X Arc. I really enjoyed it.

AS for Thor, the only thing i got from that is how much his kingdom sucks ass, and the witch's (i forgot her name, the one who wants Thor be didnt get him) huge boobs stuffed into her outfit. . :)

Even Thor was getting his ass kicked, it was kind of bogus in my opinion...

The witch (Enchantress but close enough) had some odd behavior in that movie as well.

Rag is back!

Is it just a coincidence that you posted that at the time (where I am at least) that corresponds with my birth month and day Fatal? How thoughtful of you :(