wolverine origins

I blame the writing. Ryan Reynolds in Wolvie proves he can play Deadpool, but much lighter then we all know. But like I previously said, it ultimately falls on the writing, which is terrible. I'd love to see Reynolds again as Deadpool, but only in a Marvel backed film and not the crap Fox puts out.

Double with Topher Grace for Venom (seeing how they took Ultimate Venom instead of 616 Venom for inspiration). To put more on the blame game, the studios don't know what the hell their doing with these properties and it shows (Spider-Man 3, X3, Skintbub origins). When do those rights revert to Marvel anyways?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing..that Topher Grace guy who played Venom should stick to his 70's show colleagues and cute romance comedy movies. He has no room for action packed movies. In reality, he would be split in two with just my pinkie.

I liked Topher Grace as Venom. Granted, I had my doubts when I read that he was going to play Brock/Venom, but I opinion changed after the movie.

Alot of these Marvel movies seems like they've been taking the 616 look but use the Ultimate story. Which just comes out as retarded.

Don't get me started on my hatred of all things X-Men that they've done.

since marvel has their own studio's i wonder if that means Chris Claremont will be able to write a script someday

off topic: id love to see a cloak and dagger movie (as long as julia styles is not dagger)

since marvel has their own studio's i wonder if that means Chris Claremont will be able to write a script someday

off topic: id love to see a cloak and dagger movie (as long as julia styles is not dagger)

That would be awesome!

Claremont went crazy a few years ago. The stuff he's been putting out in Exiles is really not up to par to any past material.

Well just as long as they dont mess up IronMan 2, Thor, Captain America, and the movie that binds them all together... Ther Avengers.
All Marvel backed movies instead of the Sony produced Spider-Man and Fox directed X-Men series. Neil Gaiman is waiting for both SM and X-Men to revert back to Marvel before he officially gets to work on Marvel 1602.

I still hate Fox for having the rights anything related to mutants.

Indeed. I can't wait for the sequel to Iron man. :(