wolverine origins

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know when there is a DVDRIP, and not Screeners.

The one that's on the usual sites isn't a screener. ^^ However, the visual effects are incomplete.

Good movie btw. :thumbsup1:

Sure, check back in 3+ months when it's actually out on DVD, otherwise any DVD rip IS a screener. :thumbsup1:

What do you mean by screener? Cam?

Don't matter. Wasn't planning to see it anyways, DLing to see how horrible it is. Wish there was http links.

Sure, check back in 3+ months when it's actually out on DVD, otherwise any DVD rip IS a screener. :thumbsup1:

What do you mean by screener? Cam?

It's not a screener, it's a workprint. A workprint looks like a pre-production film, mostly complete but lacking some editing, CGI, overdubs, that sort of thing. Workprints are ok for 'normal' movies without any special effects, but not for this sort of thing :angry:

They fuked up Deadpool. This movie sucks. It sucked anyway for the horrible non-linear methods that have also been used in the X-Men films but christ. I wonder which script writer thought it was a genius idea to make DP look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat and to have his trademark ability to talk his mouth off disabled cuz it's sewn shut.

watched it the other day. not bad but not great.