Is/Are your system/s collecting dust?

2eyez

You know, alot of times in gears, there isnt enough time to really make up a plan like that. Games like Rainbow Six allow you to do that but not gears. Communication works best in gears to tell your teammates where the other guys are hiding, how many people are in that hidning place, what weapons they have, if they are paying attention to him or you for a suprise attack, and the most important thing to do is to watch behind your partner and let them know if someone is behind them. But on PC, thats rare since not alot of people use mics. Its kind of everyone goes in solo.

That's how I feel about Cod4, no plan just go solo and you can practically win the match with a one man army. It's rare to see people working together for a common goal, usually you see more of those in Halo surprisingly.

I've been trying to level up in Gears 2 and so far it's pretty fun. I agree that the kill satisfaction is there, but most of the time I still see some of the old Gears 1 exploits in multiplayer (usually dealing with the shotgun). These exploits aren't hard to counter, it's just that they still work. However Horde usually holds me over whenever I get on a losing streak :P

hit me up whenever you guys are playing gears 2.

Well the games tempo always changes, also it changes by who your playing with/against. As for me, I'ma floater. I somehow end up where it's needed, Either starting off an asault, or following up a flank, or just going at it solo. And by my calc. If I am holding 2 guys by myself, my teammates are outnumbering the other opponents.

But I usually use quick on the fly tactics to route the enemy. You guys say you don't see this as plausable, but I tell you, if we were to get alot of multi time in, we would start to accentuate each other. I would play for many many hours at a time. And Id get into a groove. On Gridlock, if someone is handeling some guys, I'll flank on my own without saying something until I'm already moving. Its not like I'm posting up and hiding. The tactics I refer to are just on the fly.

I just hate when I play with ppl who don't communicate... It's often about knowing whats happening without actually seeing it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we lower the paragraphs in regards to gears plz...

I hate thoe whole, "we start out with the same gun" thing-- wished u could pick ur own gun.

Im a sniper, pure sniper and i hate having to make my way to a place to pick 1 up, if it hadnt been taken already!

If it wasnt for that i would play gears more than cod4

my wii and my ps3 for now but im getting killzone 2 next week so i will dust it off i havent played my wii in 4 months.

I've realized the more complicated a game is the less attention I've given it.

In COD4 or Gears, I just love knife kills and bomb planting. Meaning I like close-up actions. If I spotted the opponents and they didn't notice me yet, they will get a surprise from the back :thumbsup1:

Can we lower the paragraphs in regards to gears plz...

I hate thoe whole, "we start out with the same gun" thing-- wished u could pick ur own gun.

Im a sniper, pure sniper and i hate having to make my way to a place to pick 1 up, if it hadnt been taken already!

If it wasnt for that i would play gears more than cod4

Yea right, just what we need. more people using active downs, and Boom shots and Hammer of Dawns, ect I like it the way it is