Star Trek series

I have seen all STTNG... Now I'm actually getting to the point where I have seen most all the Voyager episodes. Now I'm starting on Enterprise. Although I need to watch more enterprise before I make a full analysis... I say it's was a good show... too bad it got canned.

Well since I grew up with STTNG, Id say it at the top for my favorite, but I must say, voyager really did a good job. It was ST but with a much newer cleaner feel. Then third id say was Enterprise... minus the intro music... ((What were they thinking)) Then come Deep Space 9... which was mind numbingly boring. But still, they had a few decent episodes... rare as they might be... and then there is old school... Sure Kirk is a pimp... but to hell with that show.

Well with all the good shows that get canned, how can I possibly hope for a new ST? One that takes up after all the Voyager stuff. Star Gate is releasing a new show... SG- Universe or whatever. So damn it... ST needs to get on the ball and make a new show.

I don't know why I like the ST world, but damn it, they need to keep it going... before I see all there is to see!!!

Edited by Belthasar

star trek never caught my attention. I've seen random episodes from most of the different series. but then as I've said before the whole space opera thing has never been my cup of tea.

I totally understand preference. But there is something about the ST world that sticks to me... more-so than Star Wars... but thats Lucas' fault. The way it's set up... you can have an endless list of episode possibilities too.

I wonder why I like it so much...

enterprise totally killed the series

I don't agree... totally. T'pol is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. She is, but for real... they had a good cast, and decent stories. They could have used somemore seasons... but they always cancel the good sh!t.

i loved TNG,DS9, and voyager though (voyager actually being my favorite)

Id have to agree, Voyager DID get it done. Like all series, it started out kinda slow. But as soon as they dropped that zombie flesh virus nonesense, the show really picked up.

Now DSN had way too many boring ass episodes... yea yea I'll still watch it, but they had way too much filler, and not enough driving story, or at least something actually interesting.

so are you excited for the new movie reboot? I'm not sure I could tolerate new actors playing those classic characters.

so are you excited for the new movie reboot? I'm not sure I could tolerate new actors playing those classic characters.

Yes and no. I have NO love for old school... as the episodes were ALL based about Kirk. Sets were aged and ugly... But the movie looks like a total re-immagining. I like Syler as spock, thats a good fit. Then you see Harold as Sulu, Sean of the dead as Scotty. I'm interested, but only from watching the trailers, not from a fanaticism.

ST Enterprise got canned because it came out at the wrong time. It is an awesome series that in my opinion is second to TNG as best series. Sadly people wanted more reality tv instead of quality shows. The plot was a little too real for most people i think as well because it struck so close to their feelings after 9/11...they wanted to put it out of their minds...

and yes its opening theme song sucks...