Game Cop

going on 3 weeks now.

I saw he was on live earlier today. so he isn't dead. unless his killers took his 360.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps he has a lady... who likes to play 360 and so they are either doing that... or whatever else might pull someone away from this... which could be anything. I wonder if she has furry cuffs?

Sorry guys, I needed a desperate break. My main computer died and I decided to just stay away from it all for a while. I'm still under "break mode", until I can fix my main computer. My life has been under a lot of stress and I don't have time right now to work on any hobbies anymore.

I just turned on my 360 recently again, since I moved it from its unused resting place. I'll probably turn it on more often and play now, but even that will be quite sporadic.

I don't know what else to say, but I thank you all for keeping the site going during my absence.

Sorry guys, I needed a desperate break. My main computer died and I decided to just stay away from it all for a while. I'm still under "break mode", until I can fix my main computer. My life has been under a lot of stress and I don't have time right now to work on any hobbies anymore.

No worries. Just glad you're ok. (and didn't get hit by an iceberg. I'm sure Greenland has quite a few of those this time of year (and those creepy sharks with the parasites on their eyes... gross).

I just turned on my 360 recently again, since I moved it from its unused resting place. I'll probably turn it on more often and play now, but even that will be quite sporadic.

Geaaarrrssss twooooooooooo

I don't know what else to say, but I thank you all for keeping the site going during my absence.

No problem. ^^ Though some of us may have been trying to burn the server to the ground... *cough* fatal *cough* Belthasar *cough* :)

I guess the hostile takeover will have to wait until GCs next "break"

:)