Kawaks graphics bug

Ok so when i use WinKawaks (1.60) and i play my games with my favorite filter Super2xSai i get artifacts and flocked up pixels kind of like what you see when your video card is flocked or overheated. But it only happens with that certain filter. SuperEagle and 2xSai work fine. Im using Vista and my laptop has a geforce go 7600. Ive only used this emulator on one other system which also has vista and an onboard nvidia chipset. So im thinking its probably vista *throws up* or the onboard chipsets as they tend to have lack of support for video games. If anyone has any idea, or a tweak i can do to either the video card or programs settings please let me know. Heres a screenshot. Its worse on some games.

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/A...lastbld2000.png

You can see the discolored pixels (green and red) in the background. It worsens off and on so its hard to get a picture of it at its worst.

Integrated chips made by ATI and Nvidia are very good considering that they really are integrated graphics chips. Still, integrated graphics chips do not have the same vast array of features that dedicated cards have.

The problem you have might be a Vista graphics driver problem. What version of Nvidia's drivers are you using?

i play my games with my favorite filter Super2xSai i get artifacts and flocked up pixels ......... SuperEagle and 2xSai work fine.

ummmm use the filters that work. crazy idea I know.