Anyone Happen to Know of a Good Resource for Pinball Machines

I have been looking into starting a “Game Room” downstairs in addition to my computer / console Game Room. :lol:

This would be more like a full fledged game room with a full size Arcade Machine, Mini Bar, Pool Table / Air Hockey, Darts etc… and also two Pinball Machines. I have two in mind that I would really like to find but haven’t run across any great resources for tracking down Pinball Machines.

Lately I have been checking on CraigsHelper which seems to be the most up to date resource I have found so far but checking out further than 400 miles gets really tedious, and you need to be somewhat general with what you are looking for or you seem to eliminate potential listings.

Does anyone know of a good link for this?

You've probably already check but, the yellow book is a great resource, and google maps. Look for, billiard shops and what not.

I'm not sure how it is in Wisconsin. I wish you luck though.

shipping one would be a nightmare. Best to find something sorta local I'd guess. Ghosty is right about billiard shops. and how about just going into pizza shops and what not asking the owners if they wanna sell.

have you checked here?

http://www.xmission.com/~daina/classified/...h_for_sale.html