Drivers sugestions and related fixs for CoinOPS ReIGNITE

Enkak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, let's not start that subject again of the source code on this topic. Thx.

Regarding the other question of when eventual fixes and if some of the games will be playable in the future on CoinOPS, only his creator can answer that one, but i guess, it will be done when it's done, and if he wants it of course. :shootem:

I don't see 500 new games on that list, Enkak! Get crackin' on adding wanted games (like the one below i suggested earlier).

a64bf40a7681c8bc7990d856062878916g.jpg

o_0 lol :(

Done, i thought that game was playable already. I can't put more pictures on the initial post. :D

F.A.O. BP

You know what im gonna say and youve said in no uncertain terms how you feel on the subject (which i think is unfair) but here goes. Rather than adding another 250 Street Fighter / Shooter type clones would you perhaps take a look at some of the gun games / drivers (some already existing in current builds). Other users and not just myself, are missing out on some right gems. It would surely broaden the horizon of the emulator and perhaps appeal to more users. Its common knowledge that other emulators emulate certain games better than CoinOps and users build rom sets for each emulator based on that principle. Now having said that CoinOps itself is a huge achievement and still my weapon of muti-choice. Its come a long way yet how much further can it go in its current form ? In an ideal world an emulator (based on mame) could be written for light-gun games only, dispensing with the need for flexibility which would dump a lot of code and should be relatively light weight. If i remember correctly (probably not) there are over 60 gun roms out there, perhaps more.

Although i feel ive just wasted 15 mins of my life typing, what do you think ? Are you up to the challenge ? Im wearing my fire retardent underpants and have rhino thick skin so dont be shy, i wont cry, honest ! :D