Drivers sugestions and related fixs for CoinOPS ReIGNITE

Enkak

Cool, thx for the hints. Will check those games. :) Blood Warrior seems a tad bad, but good for some laughs. :)

PS: Just curious, has anyone made Mr Driller able to run on CoinOPS? Any specific VM settings? I get always the error of mailoc failed (Out of Memory). Probably too much for the poor xbox to handle, but since i love that game, i was trying my luck.

Nevermind. I was able to load it finally, after messing with different vm, but no sound and way too slow for the moment.

PS2: Same question above, this time for Puzz Loop 2. Ok, this one seems to load now and play well with '4 24 65535' :blink:

Edited by Enkak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding US Championship VBall, the slowdown happens if you use the main rom (vball), but if you use the rom 'vball2pj', the game plays without the slowdowns, so use that one. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks for the tip Enkak, this works much better now.. :-)

Cannon Dancer/Osman aka "the Strider sequel you've always hoped for."

I don't believe this game works on xbox mame.

"Forget the terrible Strider Returns. Forget the slightly disappointing Strider 2. Cannon Dancer is the game's true successor, a tightly-crafted adventure featuring fluid controls, beautiful futuristic graphics and an utterly inscrutable plot. Or that's what we hear tell, anyway; due to the game's excruciating rarity and below-the-radar profile (hardly anyone had heard of it before it appeared on a MAME compatibility list a couple of years ago), no one at 1UP has ever actually played the game. Hell, even everything-under-the-sun arcade resource KLOV doesn't have any info on it.

Despite having been developed by a hefty chunk of Strider's creative team, Cannon Dancer was published by the tiny Mitchell rather than the mighty Capcom, and as such never saw release on a home system. And the arcade release, while apparently international, may as well have never existed. Even famously rare games like Panzer Dragoon Saga have at least been seen by people you know; not so with Cannon Dancer. If ever there were a game crying out for preservation and dissemination, this would be it. Because who doesn't love Strider? And who wouldn't want more Strider-like gameplay? Heartless monsters, that's who."

osman1qu3.pngosman3sg6.png

osman10so1.pngosmantz9.jpg

Not yet, but it's on top of our wish list at least, with buggy boy and night slashers among others. :P

Not yet, but it's on top of our wish list at least, with buggy boy and night slashers among others. :P

osman/cannon dancer,buggy bot and night slashers all get my vote.

Please add Fighters History (data east), its the original fighters history not the neogeo game called fighters history dynamite, reason is that I remember that game was right next to street fighter 2 in my local arcade :P

Please add Fighters History (data east), its the original fighters history not the neogeo game called fighters history dynamite, reason is that I remember that game was right next to street fighter 2 in my local arcade :)

I think that's the game why Capcom filed a lawsuit against Data East because of the similarities between it and Street Fighter 2. :)

Will add it to the topic later. :)