Drivers sugestions and related fixs for CoinOPS ReIGNITE

Enkak

Hey Cospe why don't you remap it yourself ? First plug a xbox pad, enable "gamepad defaults can be remapped" in advanced settings, then ingame: Remap the "onscreen display" function the way you want. That's all friend.

S.T.F!

Is it already there? Really? Are you sure?

WONDERFUL. I did think it was not present on the current releases...

I was looking for something like "OverClock Options", "InGame Sound Options" and things like that.

So it is hidden under the name of "OnScreen Display"!

Super, man! Thanks for pointing the correct direction.

I will check it later today.

By the way, do you know why I want to make use of this option? With it is possible to modify - on the fly - the sound volume for several channels of a game. Specifically I want to use this settings on BadDudesVsDragonNinja, GoldenAxe, Shinobi and few others. Those games have wonderful music soundtracks but the voices and sound FX are damn too high! BadDudes specially has really noisy voices... and Golden Axe's foes shout crazy "Oooh My God" words all the time.

If I turn up the surround sound volume too much to be able to listen better to the games soundtracks my wife will request a divorce! She hates the "Aaarghs", "Ouccchs", "Banngs" and "Clangs" of most of the games. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks again!

Cospefogo.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Vamp x 1/2 and Cabal to the topic.

Big Fight still doesn't work for now it seems. After you insert a coin and push 1p button, the game freezes, just confirmed that and it seems it's a known bug for now.

"Bugs:

- Upon inserting a coin and selecting 'mission mode' the game freezes. Jameson (ID 02578) "

Weird. :huh:

Edited by Enkak

Big Fight still doesn't work for now it seems. After you insert a coin and push 1p button, the game freezes, just confirmed that and it seems it's a known bug for now.

"Bugs:

- Upon inserting a coin and selecting 'mission mode' the game freezes. Jameson (ID 02578) "

Weird.

The game works fine, you just need to put 2 credits in then a hand appears next to mission select and then you press start.

If you put 1 credit in and press start it will freeze until you put a second credit in, try it now and see for yourself.

Just need to put 2 credits in.

"Bugs:

Weird.

The game works fine, you just need to put 2 credits in then a hand appears next to mission select and then you press start.

If you put 1 credit in and press start it will freeze until you put a second credit in, try it now and see for yourself.

Just need to put 2 credits in.

Ah thx for the hint. Added to the topic with that info too. It still has graphical problems, specially when you carry a weapon, but seems playable for now. Thx. :huh:

I see that Night Slashers has been put on the wanted list, its a fantastic game but the best version is the japanese version, but I'm not sure when that version was added into mame.

Its because every version of night slashers is censored with green blood and certain moves that the characters do have been cut, but the japanese version called nslashej.zip has all the gore and moves intact.

check out the screens of the japanese version, red blood and more gore.

0007.png

0010f.png

Edited by mirsad

I see that Night Slashers has been put on the wanted list, its a fantastic game but the best version is the japanese version, but I'm not sure when that version was added into mame.

Its because every version of night slashers is censored with green blood and certain moves that the characters do have been cut, but the japanese version called nslashej.zip has all the gore and moves intact.

check out the screens of the japanese version, red blood and more gore.

0007.png

0010f.png

o_0

Interesting info. Reminds of the japanese version of Vendetta or Magical Cat Adventures, among others, where the japanese version had extra stuff not present on the other versions. Very nice screens. I think the best way could be adding the latest version of the driver (0.129u3).

PS: BritneysPAIRS, nice to hear that. :blink:

Edited by Enkak

I was thinking about

US Championship VBall, one of the best beach volley ball game EVAR! (super spike v ball on nes is an adaptation, BAKOOM!), unfortunatelly it's laggy on ignite, i don't know if there is a xbox mame version that emulates it well

Playing beach volley with Schwarzy is really cool :blink:

vball.jpg

Ok, since finally i was able to do a DVD with my personal choices for CoinOPS, including the drivers sugestions here to see if all would fit on 1dvd (the answer is yes), i'm on my way to test some stuff.

Regarding US Championship VBall, the slowdown happens if you use the main rom (vball), but if you use the rom 'vball2pj', the game plays without the slowdowns, so use that one. Hope that helps. :)

Found afew more games you might be interested in :blink:

Blood Warrior - kaneko 1994

bloodwar5.png

G - stream G2020 - Oriental soft japan 2002

gstreamy.png

Swat Police - ESD 2001

swatpolcback1.png

Dream World - semicom 2000

dreamworld7.png

Sd Fighters - semicom 1996

0000qgl.png

Edited by mirsad