KoFXII looks good

Inky

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks aint everything I remember 99 being graphically superior to 98 but sucked donkey balls.

So Inky if the graphics caught your interests what about Guilty Gear series or BlazBlue?

guilty gear isn't my thing. too busy I guess. I'm not big on weapons based fighters in general. my main turn off with GG and blazeblu (and past KOFs too) is the heavy anime influence. I have a severe reaction to anime.

Of course I will try Blazeblu and KoFXII and I hope they are good. any new 2d fighters is always a good thing.

Looks aint everything I remember 99 being graphically superior to 98 but sucked donkey balls.

So Inky if the graphics caught your interests what about Guilty Gear series or BlazBlue?

guilty gear isn't my thing. too busy I guess. I'm not big on weapons based fighters in general. my main turn off with GG and blazeblu (and past KOFs too) is the heavy anime influence. I have a severe reaction to anime.

Of course I will try Blazeblu and KoFXII and I hope they are good. any new 2d fighters is always a good thing.

True they are dying breed just hope there still niche for them so they don't die out.