Fbaxxx help :(

i just got a fbaxx with rom set

i ftp it to my xbox but i noticed the neogeo roms dont' work

it says it needs so many files

i had all the neo geo roms working on another fbaxx that i had created myself

i used mame version of the Neogeo games and put them on the fbaxx rom folder and they worked perfectly

i just want to know if i need to replace all the neogeo roms with mame roms to make them work, or is there an easier way to get them to work.

next question :P

i was using an earlier version of fbaxxx and i noticed that when i pressed the back buttons and start i would go to a cheat menu, wehre i could choose blood, infinite hp, hidden characters and stuff like that, then i obtained a newer version of fbaxx and it doesn't work anymore, is there another button configuration to get to that menu or they removed it from the emulator completely,

I don't want to use bootlegs or hack versions of the game, i only want to keep the original copy of the game.

which leads to the next question

which its better to keep, the set 1, set 2, decrypted, encrypted, or which version of the game

and which are the advantages of each?

last question

My dad used to have several SNK arcade machines, some people used to come every week collect the coins and fix the machines, when the game was too easy they would change the difficulty level and the game would turn a lot harder, level 10 i think it was pretty much unbeatable.

is there an option in the emulator to do the same?

:( i wish there was a full working, with no clones or hacks, up to date, set out there :*(

baed 3b was not as good as it sounds :(

Edited by whatever21

i just got a fbaxx with rom set

i ftp it to my xbox but i noticed the neogeo roms dont' work

it says it needs so many files

i had all the neo geo roms working on another fbaxx that i had created myself

i used mame version of the Neogeo games and put them on the fbaxx rom folder and they worked perfectly

i just want to know if i need to replace all the neogeo roms with mame roms to make them work, or is there an easier way to get them to work.

next question :clapping:

i was using an earlier version of fbaxxx and i noticed that when i pressed the back buttons and start i would go to a cheat menu, wehre i could choose blood, infinite hp, hidden characters and stuff like that, then i obtained a newer version of fbaxx and it doesn't work anymore, is there another button configuration to get to that menu or they removed it from the emulator completely,

I don't want to use bootlegs or hack versions of the game, i only want to keep the original copy of the game.

which leads to the next question

which its better to keep, the set 1, set 2, decrypted, encrypted, or which version of the game

and which are the advantages of each?

last question

My dad used to have several SNK arcade machines, some people used to come every week collect the coins and fix the machines, when the game was too easy they would change the difficulty level and the game would turn a lot harder, level 10 i think it was pretty much unbeatable.

is there an option in the emulator to do the same?

:punk: i wish there was a full working, with no clones or hacks, up to date, set out there :*(

baed 3b was not as good as it sounds :(

first question-fbaxxxpro roms changed with each update of the emulator,to keep up with the different mame biulds so you could try running your roms through romcenter with your dats which come with fbaxxpro.

2nd question-you have to go into the menu by hitting the x buttin and turning on cheats.then when you are playing in game click down on the right thumbstick to bring up the menu and you should see the cheats option there.

when it comes to different versions the decrypted versions are usually the ones that load up the quickest as the emu dosent have to decrypt the rom.

3rd question-you can bring up what is called the service menu ingame to change the difficulty....just click on the right thumbstick.

as for baed its a good romset and the only version out there i know of with a full romset is fbaxxxpro1.28 but again that comes with clones,hacks....blahblah.but thats what fbaxxpro is all about having all the different versions of the roms.

first question-fbaxxxpro roms changed with each update of the emulator,to keep up with the different mame biulds so you could try running your roms through romcenter with your dats which come with fbaxxpro.

2nd question-you have to go into the menu by hitting the x buttin and turning on cheats.then when you are playing in game click down on the right thumbstick to bring up the menu and you should see the cheats option there.

when it comes to different versions the decrypted versions are usually the ones that load up the quickest as the emu dosent have to decrypt the rom.

3rd question-you can bring up what is called the service menu ingame to change the difficulty....just click on the right thumbstick.

as for baed its a good romset and the only version out there i know of with a full romset is fbaxxxpro1.28 but again that comes with clones,hacks....blahblah.but thats what fbaxxpro is all about having all the different versions of the roms.

well i dont' mind having the clones i can delete them

but for some reason neogeo doen't work, i had fbaxx pro 1.28 with mame roms

then i got baed and i noticed the neogeo roms that it came with dint' work

the baed roms work fine with the version of fbaxxx that comes with it.

if you are using the baed roms with fbaxxxpro1.28 then they will not work and those mame neogeo roms will not work either as you need a certain set of roms and you also need the correct neogeo.zip to play the roms.

my advice run your roms through romcenter with the dats provided with fbaxxpro1.28.