Resident Evil 5

You can always use the infinite rocket launcher. Only takes 3 hits. One for each arm and one for the center. Make sure Sheva has plenty of health items and a strong shotgun, and aim for the weak spots with your RPGs. Keep a finger in X and Square for the dodges.

That is not the giant Uroboros you are talking abou. The uroboros is the one taking Excella into the equation :(

Any tips guys?

Don't get hit. :)

IMPOSSIBLE! :blink:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always use the infinite rocket launcher. Only takes 3 hits. One for each arm and one for the center. Make sure Sheva has plenty of health items and a strong shotgun, and aim for the weak spots with your RPGs. Keep a finger in X and Square for the dodges.

That is not the giant Uroboros you are talking abou. The uroboros is the one taking Excella into the equation :)

Any tips guys?

Don't get hit. :blink:

IMPOSSIBLE! :ph34r:

You're talking about the one that has the little guys jump on you after shooting it with the satellite laser correct? That's what I'm talking about. I guess they're not arms per se but the tip still applies. Shoot each side one first and then the middle one. No need to waste time on using the laser. The rocket launcher will suffice. I just did it :P Just dodge a heck of a lot and use that rocket launcher.

:(

Edited by Hera

The whole super powered bullshit Wesker crap is what I was referring to.

its evolution

you obviously didnt play code veronica X , he's been super powered for the longest time , in fact it was mentioned that his death at the hands of the tyrant is was activated weskers own superpowers, but they retconed it a bit in re5, but still he was bad ass in veronica

Ahh..

that game was so fly.

its evolution

you obviously didnt play code veronica X , he's been super powered for the longest time , in fact it was mentioned that his death at the hands of the tyrant is was activated weskers own superpowers, but they retconed it a bit in re5, but still he was bad ass in veronica

I think Skythe just hates Wesker. The fact that he is super... as opposed to how.

I know how. I just find it retarded since Veronica. I loved Wesker in the first Resident Evil just the Terminator look plus Matrix fighting is dumb as hell.

oh, well my opinion of Albert Wesker is that he's a little biatch, little punk ass biatch or biatch with super powers is all the same to me, but now he's dead and aint comming back, and if he does come back, i dont think i will play that crap, unless its another prequel, which id no doubt fux with