Resident Evil 5

I'm actually enjoying RE5, taking my time on it for fun.

Once you get the Infinite guns though the difficulty waaaay drops.

Cheater... :)

:( I love my Inf. Magnums & Rocket Launcher! :(

I even wore my Tricell bag to school!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember if I've already said this here or not but the main reason why 4 and 5's controls are the way they are is because so many "fans"/idiots cried out to Capcom that they wanted Resident Evil to have Devil May Cry controls since everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon and agree with videogame magazine and website reviews complaining about the "tank controls".

I hate that they faggified Wesker.

if it isn't a static camera angle and sluggish controls it just doesn't feel like RE to me.

I didn't get too annoyed with the A.I. In fact, I was actually impressed because I was expecting the worst.

Well right before the end, when you fight Wesker before he jumps on the plane to attempt to make an escape, You run away from him so he looses you, that way you can bust in on him and "suprise" blast him and he wont dodge... but that hoe kept running in circles, and not following, so when I was making way to his 6, she would be running from the other end and leading him back to me.

There are some other gripes, but I think I covered them, like when she has the flashlight... HOE don't shine in on my back!!! She also dropped the ball when you fight that first flying whatever it is. She will WASTE those SMG bullets on him. That one playthrough that is...

I had her use the handgun and shotgun. I figured it being a computer, more ammo would be consumed so I equipped her with stuff that you can easily find. I have beaten the game twice (Once on beginner and once on normal) and never had a problem at the final battle. There were admittedly a few hardships but all in all I wasn't that disappointed.

I'm on veteran now...heh.

Edited by Hera

I can't remember if I've already said this here or not but the main reason why 4 and 5's controls are the way they are is because so many "fans"/idiots cried out to Capcom that they wanted Resident Evil to have Devil May Cry controls since everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon and agree with videogame magazine and website reviews complaining about the "tank controls".

I hate that they faggified Wesker.

how was Wesker "faggified?" he was just as cool in RE 5 as we was in RE 1 and Code Veronica (and the little twist of matrix added on didnt seem faggish to me at all (its both sleek and sexy)

i dont know what really changed capcom to change the controls, but i always figured they generally desired to use a new engine for the franchise, although if they ever make more remakes (id love to see a remade re2/nemesis btw) id love to see the return of the old controls (or at least the option for them, i miss running up against the walls!!!! or stealth running *when you hold run button and tap so you hear no footprints*)

btw, has anying played the new Versus Mode for RE5 yet?!

I loved the voice. So smug and fitting for Wesker. I didn't not find him faggy at all. A bit sexy actually.....except I'm not really fond of blondes. :(

I loved the voice. So smug and fitting for Wesker. I didn't not find him faggy at all. A bit sexy actually.....except I'm not really fond of blondes. :(

So, I have a chance?!? :)

Back to topic, Professional Mode is giving me a nightmare with two-hit kill. Now I am stuck with the Big Uroboros who throw mini Uroboros when hurt :blink: Having a tough time. Any tips guys? Remember, this is Professional mode we are talking about.

You can always use the infinite rocket launcher. Only takes 3 hits. One for each arm and one for the center. Make sure Sheva has plenty of health items and a strong shotgun, and aim for the weak spots with your RPGs. Keep a finger in X and Square for the dodges.

Edited by Hera