Resident Evil 5

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it good, havent even picked it up yet, lol

I just bought Killzone 2 last night and frankly it may go back tonight. Guess I'm spoiled with Resistance 2 and Cod

Well perhaps you should buy something not 1st or 3rd person shooter? I'm just saying. Id be bored too if I had a stack like that.

HA HA... has everyone forgotten the game already? All the newness worn off???

I'm taking my time with it. I'm so glad they let you play mercenaries with a friend, getting those A's were less challenging thanks to another gun.

Still gotta buy everything, get all the achievements, and beat the game on professional mode.

Ok there was so much written in here I have to put some of my thoughts into these various subjects. (Ironic being it was for RE 5 but whatever :( )

I'll begin with comments to RE 4 since many people were talking about it. I found it an awesome game and it gave shooting games a new hype and way of playing. Sure backing up and moving side to side was a bit horrid and took a while for most of us to get used to but the whole layout of the game was amazing. They broadened their horizons so to speak. It really depends on what you considered a puzzle. In the old RE's, most puzzles consisted of pushing things around, finding broken shotguns to use in order to "escape" from the room with the real shotgun, collecting red and blue gems from around town, and finally actual puzzles such as calibrating temperature, oil contents, etc. The only real puzzle in RE4 was figuring out the "slider" puzzle in the room where the armored knights attack you.

I really like how in RE5 Chris and Sheva had their own thing to do at certain times. I didn't get too annoyed with the A.I. In fact, I was actually impressed because I was expecting the worst. They really did a great job on this one. As for playing two player, man that's totally awesome. Of course, it did stir up some heated arguments and vulgar language between my husband and I but it's a great experience all the same. I thoguht it topped RE4 when it came to the A.I. Ashley used to get on my damn nerves. Sheva is hardcore. :)

I didn't get too annoyed with the A.I. In fact, I was actually impressed because I was expecting the worst.

Well right before the end, when you fight Wesker before he jumps on the plane to attempt to make an escape, You run away from him so he looses you, that way you can bust in on him and "suprise" blast him and he wont dodge... but that hoe kept running in circles, and not following, so when I was making way to his 6, she would be running from the other end and leading him back to me.

There are some other gripes, but I think I covered them, like when she has the flashlight... HOE don't shine in on my back!!! She also dropped the ball when you fight that first flying whatever it is. She will WASTE those SMG bullets on him. That one playthrough that is...