Resident Evil 5

well not those exact moments of course but you get my meaning. it's not scary. it's not suspenseful. there's never that moment where you realize you are well and truly flocked. so you turn tail and run past all kinds of baddies to get to the safe room for ammo.

hell I'll even take those moments in Left4Dead when you accidentally set off a car alarm and quickly realize the shit is about to hit the fan.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... I know exactly what your talking about. The feeling of suspense is gone, replaced with pure action... for the most part. No break, as you stated before.

There are times... but there forced. Like when the Tribal dudes come out. You already knew those bastards were gonna show up... right when you pick up some sh!t.

Yea... I know exactly what your talking about. The feeling of suspense is gone, replaced with pure action... for the most part. No break, as you stated before.

There are times... but there forced. Like when the Tribal dudes come out. You already knew those bastards were gonna show up... right when you pick up some sh!t.

Heck, I even know where the Tribal dudes will come out so I just stand there and gun them down :D

Heck, I even know where the Tribal dudes will come out so I just stand there and gun them down :D

Well see, what would be awesome, is if they changed the spawn placing and timing or something. That way when you expect something... you are suprised.

Hey guys... How are you fairing on mercenaries? L.S.D. have you gotten above a B rank yet?

Hah, i've been busy collecting flags in Assassin's Creed :ph34r: Didn't play RE5 for few days now :P

I finally got an A and unlocked BSAA Jill on the first Merc stage using a remixed version of Belth's strategy. I mainly just acquire all the extended timers (finally figured out how to get the one ontop of the bus) and hid in the bus and just blasted away. When a large group appeared in the doorway I would acquire the combo bonus from behind me or upstairs of the building up ahead. I usually don't mess with the one farthest away from the bus. All this using Chris.

I did get an A with Jill using this same method but I don't like how she has limited ammo for her machine gun from the start. Makes it a little harder as you have to pray a Manjini will drop the MG ammo.

Finally got the game and played up to 2-2. Can't wait to unlock mercenaries though.

Anyone miss combining treasures for more money? Everything seems so simple now. Hopefully I'll get over these small gripes before the game ends.

Anyone miss combining treasures for more money? Everything seems so simple now. Hopefully I'll get over these small gripes before the game ends.

I do. Love small things like that.

I do. Love small things like that.

It's rewarding because you as an individual, take the time to scour areas.

I just think they over-simplified the whole system. I'll get over it soon enough, it's just little tidbits like combining treasure and buying items in chapter are things that I'm gonna miss.