Resident Evil 5

wtf all the crap i went thru with wesker and i have to QTE to beat the game capcom u flocked up

exactly my thoughts. QTE is the cancer that is killing gaming. attention developers. QTE is not fun. QTE does not add to difficulty. If I am on the fence about a game (god of war for PSP for example) and I find a QTE. that's it, I will not play the game ever again.

But GOW always have QTE since the first :D You mean you never like the game series at all?

the only one I played was the PSP version. and I didn't see any reason for all the hype. then...first boss battle random QTE. I'm done. DELETED!

Wow, harsh! :o

Back to topic, I am starting to play Professional Mode in RE5. Giving me nightmare even with infinite bullets as you could get killed in 2 hits, some even one hit will put you in dying mode. The dogs are biatch.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like QTEs. Although the only games that I've played that use it are God of War and Resident Evil 4. both games incorporate QTEs in a satisfying manner.

p.s. In your face.

about RE5, wtf is up with chris? he needs help to push a box or open a metal gate. but he can push a 5 ton boulder all by his self with a little button mashing and stick waggling.

plus he looks like the dude who's biceps exploded

20080606_steroiduser2.jpg

Ok my friend brought over his PS3 and we played RE5 for hours and I must say I LOVED it!

My only issue is the noticeable slow down during hectic scenes and a few graphical errors here and there. Are these problems in the 360 version too?

Ok my friend brought over his PS3 and we played RE5 for hours and I must say I LOVED it!

My only issue is the noticeable slow down during hectic scenes and a few graphical errors here and there. Are these problems in the 360 version too?

Yes... I was playing Mercenaries on my friends profile... and it got sloooooooow when I had a bunch of Manjinas on the screen at once.

Edit: And alot of screen tearing too.

Edited by Belthasar

Yes... I was playing Mercenaries on my friends profile... and it got sloooooooow when I had a bunch of Manjinas on the screen at once.

I don't have such issues on mine. Try installing the game to the HDD for X360. It will help, I'm suppose.

I don't have such issues on mine. Try installing the game to the HDD for X360. It will help, I'm suppose.

It is. Loads ridiculously fast... cant even get past the second line of text during a load.