Resident Evil 5

Why conserve ammo when you have infinite bullets? :(

once I unlock the infinite shotgun and handgun, it is a breeze playing through without worrying about bullets.

kinda sad, as this make the game less challenging. The lack of puzzles also making this game, a good game only, not great.

Still, I'm on my third run now, trying on Veteran....

P/S: I LOVE Sheva's clubbing suit :(

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've unfortunately arrived to the mine stage, where hordes of Spaniards drain out half of my arsenal in a matter of minutes. The cart hopping is my only mechanism to avoiding countless enemies.

The chainsaw sack heads aren't helping out either as they are only beefy versions of typical Spaniards, I've died once here thus far, with the combination of too many enemies, not enough health items, and limited ammo, it creates a difficulty like no other.

Just when I think the horde has ended, there is always another that is twice as large.

EDIT: I managed to get past it.

EDIT: EDIT: I completed the midget boss and saved not too soon after.

I actually readily avoided the attacks after it killed me once. Once again after adequate inspection of the boss it became not so arduous to complete.

I'm really enjoying the sense of accomplishment that this game is giving to me, I have a will to continue. Upon progression, it makes me want to play Resident Evil 5 even more than before.

EDIT: Game Complete

wtf all the crap i went thru with wesker and i have to QTE to beat the game capcom u flocked up

Guess you haven't beat the game in Veteran and harder then :D

If you try the QTE with Wesker on Veteran and Harder, your life will be depleted and you will be in dying status. Then Wesker will grab Sheva and impale her, ending the game. You can only shoot at his core at the chest

But it is really easy with infinite ammo :o

wtf all the crap i went thru with wesker and i have to QTE to beat the game capcom u flocked up

exactly my thoughts. QTE is the cancer that is killing gaming. attention developers. QTE is not fun. QTE does not add to difficulty. If I am on the fence about a game (god of war for PSP for example) and I find a QTE. that's it, I will not play the game ever again.

exactly my thoughts. QTE is the cancer that is killing gaming. attention developers. QTE is not fun. QTE does not add to difficulty. If I am on the fence about a game (god of war for PSP for example) and I find a QTE. that's it, I will not play the game ever again.

But GOW always have QTE since the first :D You mean you never like the game series at all?

But GOW always have QTE since the first :D You mean you never like the game series at all?

the only one I played was the PSP version. and I didn't see any reason for all the hype. then...first boss battle random QTE. I'm done. DELETED!