Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

"My Precious!!" is on eBAY!!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3364993878&category=197"]http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...78&category=197[/url]

People and ebay... iyiyi!! :D :D

:D sttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!

oh wait, it gives me powers, duuuurrr, I think I'll buy it :D

[quote name='Weirdanzeige' date='Nov 23 2003, 10:10 PM']:D sttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!

oh wait, it gives me powers, duuuurrr, I think I'll buy it :D[/quote]
Have you heard of those special steal bracelet commercials that once you put it on your wrist you will never have pain such as back pain again? :D

This stuff is just too stupid. :( I can't believe there are already 2 bids!! :o :o

[quote name='GameCop' date='Nov 23 2003, 11:21 PM']Have you heard of those special steal bracelet commercials that once you put it on your wrist you will never have pain such as back pain again? :D

This stuff is just too stupid. :(  I can't believe there are already 2 bids!! :o  :o[/quote]
Oh! and remind me to buy one of them bracelets you wear that makes you lose weight. If it means remaining lazy, then gosh darnet, I'm willing to go through w/it :D :D

Hahaha, well at least if you had it, you could go to school and act like gullem or however its spelled :D