Coinops problem! HELP!

banunoo1

I uploaded CoinOps Gold to my xbox and for about 3 weeks or so, it was running great. Never had a problem with it locking up or anything and it would play any rom that I tried.

About a week ago, I was playing a game and the system locked up and I had to restart it. Ever since then, coinops locks up on the title screen when it tells me to push a button to continue.

Since then I have deleted and reinstalled the TDATA and UDATA files for CoinOps Gold, which didn't fix the problem. I then loaded CoinOps Ignite and tried that. Same thing happened. It locks up on the title screen whenever I push a button.

What happened? How can I fix this and get my mame roms running again?

i think if you are trying to run ignite and it wont start then you probably have the old gold save in your tand u data folders along with the ignite save.look to see if there is 2 folders that have the word babe in them and delete them both from tandu data.

then copy over the ignite gamesave again.

I uploaded CoinOps Gold to my xbox and for about 3 weeks or so, it was running great. Never had a problem with it locking up or anything and it would play any rom that I tried.

About a week ago, I was playing a game and the system locked up and I had to restart it. Ever since then, coinops locks up on the title screen when it tells me to push a button to continue.

Since then I have deleted and reinstalled the TDATA and UDATA files for CoinOps Gold, which didn't fix the problem. I then loaded CoinOps Ignite and tried that. Same thing happened. It locks up on the title screen whenever I push a button.

What happened? How can I fix this and get my mame roms running again?

Try to disable the splash screen in mameox.ini, make sure (as Fu says) you're using mameox.ini included in babe2009, ---> splashscreen=0 .

Edited by stf

It...is...ALIVE!!! Thanks guys! I deleted all of the previous versions that I had on my box and upgraded to the STANDALONE version of CoinOps Ignite. I also changed the .ini file and it goes straight to my roms. Very nice. Thanks again!