CoinOPS IGNITE Full Build Has Been Released!

hellsfury

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All The Megaupload links have been killed off, just before I downloaded the last two parts :( any chance someone could reup, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or I should have PM'd someone.

ya i know the f**ckers deleted it then sent me a warning about the crap.. it's crap like this and the fact that this site is open to the public to see what we all talk about with out having to sign up to the site that has forced me to start up my own privite site thats invite only and were users can talk openly and get what they need right from my site.. so sorry guys i will not be posting here or uploading crap anywhere but to my site. i will leave this post up for two days then it will be edited

edit: this is to gamecop if he reads it... look bro i know all you have ever done is to run the cleanest site you can for the public to use.. so if some users come over to my site i don't want you to think i'm stealing your users or anything like that but you know as well as i do when comes to all this stuff you can never be to safe and though a privite site is not full proof at lease the whole world is not looking in on whats being said, and i have made some friends here and they have friends that are willing to at lease sign up to a site and make post and not just site on the outside of the site lurking and watching whats being posted.. i hope you can understand where i'm coming from on this matter and know it's not about me trying to steal users from your site... people have the right to make up there own mind on this matter and whatever they choose to do i'm fine with that and i hope you see it the same way.

-peace

You uploaded a *potentially* iffy file in terms of copyright to the megaupload server and someone reported it. I'm not sure why you're surprised? Someone probably reported it, but that's exactly why we don't allow links here on 1Emulation for those files. Please see our Board Rules. If you make your own "private site", then that person who reported it will register there, and probably do it again. Otherwise, you have no room for complaint.

That's my 2 and a 1/2 cents. :)

Hi All The Megaupload links have been killed off, just before I downloaded the last two parts :( any chance someone could reup, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or I should have PM'd someone.

ya i know the f**ckers deleted it then sent me a warning about the crap.. it's crap like this and the fact that this site is open to the public to see what we all talk about with out having to sign up to the site that has forced me to start up my own privite site thats invite only and were users can talk openly and get what they need right from my site.. so sorry guys i will not be posting here or uploading crap anywhere but to my site. i will leave this post up for two days then it will be edited

edit: this is to gamecop if he reads it... look bro i know all you have ever done is to run the cleanest site you can for the public to use.. so if some users come over to my site i don't want you to think i'm stealing your users or anything like that but you know as well as i do when comes to all this stuff you can never be to safe and though a privite site is not full proof at lease the whole world is not looking in on whats being said, and i have made some friends here and they have friends that are willing to at lease sign up to a site and make post and not just site on the outside of the site lurking and watching whats being posted.. i hope you can understand where i'm coming from on this matter and know it's not about me trying to steal users from your site... people have the right to make up there own mind on this matter and whatever they choose to do i'm fine with that and i hope you see it the same way.

-peace

You uploaded a *potentially* iffy file in terms of copyright to the megaupload server and someone reported it. I'm not sure why you're surprised? Someone probably reported it, but that's exactly why we don't allow links here on 1Emulation for those files. Please see our Board Rules. If you make your own "private site", then that person who reported it will register there, and probably do it again. Otherwise, you have no room for complaint.

That's my 2 and a 1/2 cents. :)

i'm not surprised at all and i'm not complaining.. i was just pointing out the fact of what happens when your on a site thats open to the public, meaning people can see whats being posted with out having to sign up,.and i argee with you about someone reporting it. except for one thing "IT'S MORE LIKELY IT WAS SOMEONE SETTING ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN, THEN A REGISTER USER THATS INTO THE SAME KIND OF STUFF THAT WE All ARE INTO" and i'm not screaming just wanted to cap it to make sure people read that part as it the whole point. so its unlikely that the rat will sign up to my site as its invite only and i'm only inviting the users that i have made friends with over the past year on here.. nothing is full proof but it's a good start

the reason i'm not surprised or complaining is that i was just making a point to the users.. i'm not worried about the report at all as i'm oldskool and go bacll yo the good old days off the bbs you really think i would be so stupid as to use my own isp to upload to a server like that, god you have to just love then poeple go out and by a wireless router and don't take the time to learn about it and leave there network wide open :(

there just on more thing i want to point out to my friends since gamecop didn't mention it... i just didn't make this post for gamecop to come across or for one of staff to find and tell gamecop.. as i sent him a pm with link, so the post wouldn't be over looked so gamecop could speak his peacc.. out of respect for gamecop and his site

-peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I'd like to get the link where I can get this as well. I tried box torrents but, it went really slow and kept having to be restarted.

you need 3 posts to recieve pms for links,basically after 3 posts your pm is activated.

I'd like to get the link where I can get this as well. I tried box torrents but, it went really slow and kept having to be restarted.

you need 3 posts to recieve pms for links,basically after 3 posts your pm is activated.

This will be 3