CoinOPS IGNITE Full Build Has Been Released!

hellsfury

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPU OVERCLOCK.

This can be very useful for some games with slowdowns. To call the function press BACK+RIGHT THUMB, (the sound volume setting appears) Go up or down a few times and check the CPU0, CPU1... overclock settings.

Is there a way to make the emulator SAVE the CPU overclocking settings? I mean, everytime I enter a game I need to re-configure this setting. I did set up a exclusive CoinOPS JUST FOR Double Dragon I and II and it would be great if there is a way to make the edited CPU overclocking as defaults!

Also, BP --- Is there a way to remap this option!

Most of the ARCADE sticks out there does not have the THUMBSTICK buttons!

Regards,

Cospefogo.

Is there a way to make the emulator SAVE the CPU overclocking settings? I mean, everytime I enter a game I need to re-configure this setting. I did set up a exclusive CoinOPS JUST FOR Double Dragon I and II and it would be great if there is a way to make the edited CPU overclocking as defaults!

Also, BP --- Is there a way to remap this option!

Most of the ARCADE sticks out there does not have the THUMBSTICK buttons!

Regards,

Cospefogo.

The CPU & volume values are not saved.

To remap it, go to the Advanced settings, ENABLE "Gamepad Defaults Can Be Remapped", then launch a game, enter the ingame menu ---> Remap Gamepad ---> On Screen Display (remap this one).

Hi all,

There seems to be a problem with the MEGAUPLOAD release, the fourth link reports an error while downloading:

"Unexpected end of archive" the error is on the fourth link down that ends with "WKI"

The error occurs about 1sec into the download.

I have checked this repeatedly last night and the problem persists, also when I checked this morning before work.

All the other links seem to be fine tho :D

Hi all,

There seems to be a problem with the MEGAUPLOAD release, the fourth link reports an error while downloading:

"Unexpected end of archive" the error is on the fourth link down that ends with "WKI"

I have checked this repeatedly last night and the problem persists, also when I checked this morning before work.

Try using a different browser to download. I tested it with Chromium and Opera, both fine. Unexpected end of archive error while downloading? Surely this error only comes when you try to extract the archive, not download it?

Hi all,

Try using a different browser to download. I tested it with Chromium and Opera, both fine. Unexpected end of archive error while downloading? Surely this error only comes when you try to extract the archive, not download it?

I was using firefox and chose to open not save (this worked fine for the other zips) the download completes within 3 or 4 secs and when the rar file then opens there is only 1 rom zip in there and winrar reports "unexpected end of archive"

I think I have maybe exceeded my download limit for a set period of time. I am not a premium member. I assume you didn't let the first three downloads finish before trying the fourth so maybe your daily limit wasn't exceeded like mine? I will try again tonight after work. Thanks for the input.

im a free member as well and what i always find is you get the first3 downloads then you have reached your limit for the day.

but if you wait until midnight that night then you can grab the rest as it is a new day.

Hi all,

Great advice! I tried again after work same problem, got that sinking feeling again!

Tried internet explorer - fine!

Sorted

Hi all,

Great advice! I tried again after work same problem, got that sinking feeling again!

Tried internet explorer - fine!

Sorted

or just disconnect and reconnect your internet - new ip address means you can start dl again...

or just disconnect and reconnect your internet - new ip address means you can start dl again...

That works if you have a dynamic IP that changes upon restart. I've a dynamic IP, but it hasn't changed in over a year because my PC is on 24/7. Usually it would take your PC to be off for a few days before you are assigned a completely new one by your ISP.