Blazblue coming to 360 japan/us summer release!

They said it was going to be a ps3 exclusive but the 360 is getting a port of this sweet 2d fighter,notice i said 2d not 3d.

its coming out in japan and the us this summer so it should hopefully see a release this winter in europe.

news and vid via askys.

http://www.aksysgames.com/2009/03/04/blazb...rth-america-bs/

i was a bit dissapointed with battle fantasia gameplay wise so i hope they get things right with blazblue.

other then the fact it is 2d and in HD. I'm not really excited about this one. I'm not big on guilty gear and this looks like GG but with different characters.

other then the fact it is 2d and in HD. I'm not really excited about this one. I'm not big on guilty gear and this looks like GG but with different characters.

Which makes it even the more awesome.

Which makes it even the more awesome.

I'll definitely give it a try. but Guilty Gear was just a little bit odd for my tastes. maybe these characters will click with me more.

Actually, they really did admitted that this is really just GG but with different characters since Sega owns Guilty Gear now. Arksys doesn't.

• 3 weeks later...

i must honestly ask, does this game actually turn any of yuz on? i mean seriously , it looks good and all...but what else can be said? is this whats really hood? are kids playing this in the arcades or something?

even in my time, people never really lined up to fight each other in Guilty Gear despite that game being graphically superior than Street fighters/KOF

• 1 month later...