Watchmen

Inky

who is excited for the Watchmen movie opening friday?

in all honesty, I never read the comic, so I don't really know what to expect.

I might grab the graphic novel sometime this week to brush up before the cam hits the interwebs.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exited, but happy that there will probably be a good movie to watch this weekend in theaters. Other then that, I know I'm going to despise it if I read the comic book first, so I'm going to do that after watching the flick.

Quite excited, but I think i'll wait a few days to go see it. I hate those horribly crowded opening showings. Star Wars Ep. 1 Midnight showing... ffs.

I'll watch it, I just don't want to see all the kids there that think they know everything just because they've read the comic a week before the movie came out.

Its gonna be interesting, but I doubt they're gonna stray very far from the graphic novel. Having said that, hope they keep the ending exactly the same, and make no compromises.

Edited by basilbr

it's already been confirmed the ending is different.

no giant space squid

Inky appreciate the warning bar, but even saying its different is kind of a spoiler in itself?

I'm not trying to have a go at you in particular, but it does remind me about the number of spoilers I've seen elsewhere.

I have been amazed by the arseholishness of some people on the internet to just casually give away the most interesting plot twists of Watchmen...

-What am I saying? Its not like there wasn't the whole Harry Potter "- kills Dumbledore" thing. :D