Anyone Get the Flu this Year?

I just got over the flu this week. I was down and out hardcore for about 4 days. I have managed to catch it twice in the past year, and it seemed like the same strain each time. I got them both roughly 1 year and 1 week a part from one another so February seems to be the official flu month for me.

I also managed to get about 3 or 4 people I work with sick. Anyway, having the flu sucks I am glad to be feeling better.

I don't think I've ever gotten the flu, I have however gotten super sick (to the point where I would stay in bed with a tissue machine on the side for days).

O well, get better dude, it must suck not being able to breath o.o.

I've had some form of a stomach virus for over a week now, I won't enlighten you with details.

I rarely get sick, but whatever this is, it just won't go away. I don't really feel sick though, a bit run down and tired, plus the usual effects of a stomach virus.

I rarely get sick. (surprising seeing how poorly I take care of myself.) and when I do get sick I usually power through it. I can't afford to be sick. if I don't go to work I don't get paid. I was pretty ill last month, not the flu. just a bad cold. Vitamin C, dayquil, and cough drops got me through the days.