stf

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well! ooo! just two more! :blink:

Sent !!

Gavin has it in his signature too ! Enjoy :shootem:

stf i like the skins you made for mame 128 and fbaxxx,clean and eay on the eye.ive been using them for a while now.

stf i like the skins you made for mame 128 and fbaxxx,clean and eay on the eye.ive been using them for a while now.

Thanks Fu. They represent how I like to organize myself and how clear I like to see things.

For Mame128 I just wanted to honor BP's skinning.

Edited by stf

Thanks Fu. They represent how I like to organize myself and how clear I like to see things.

For Mame128 I just wanted to honor BP's skinning.

same here, nice and clean for sure :D

Don't know if it's just me but can't get the link on Gavin's sig to work... Little help? :new:

Strange, it works here. Gavin will certainly help. Anyway check your PM. :new:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the newbie question - feeling rather stupid at the moment - but how do I get the games to play??

I finally figured out it must be launched from XBMC - it showed a list of games, but always says file not found. I refreshed the game list - is now empty :thumbsup1:

I created a e:\emulators\Ignite folder, copied all files (except saves) into it, copied saves into correct data folders.

What am I missing / going wrong??

PS> I have FTP access only, no working DVD drive.

THANKS in advance

Edited by PaulD

Sorry for the newbie question - but how do I install / launch the program. I created an emulators folder on E drive, copied all files into it, copied the saves files to e:\TDATA & e:\UDATA, but it just hangs when I launch from file explorer.

PS> I have FTP access only, no working DVD drive.

THANKS in advance

you have to copy over the saves that say babe....so open up the tdata folder in the coinops folder and ftp over the babe.... files to tand u data in your e drive.