== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

It's possible you disabled the overclocking in the options somewhere. I think it's in advanced/secret options somewhere. Or it was in release 1. I don't remember.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool work Ice !!! I will return from time to time here and maybe we could update this thread ! COINOPS TRICKS & HELP made for newcomers with advices (the same way you've just given some), I'll have to test R2 and see if some improvements have been added or some configs changed.

Updating that thread would make sense, then keeping it bumped or pinned so people can see it easily. I haven't tried release 2 yet either, and it's been a few months now since I had Coinops on my box's hard drive, but I remember the multiple key bind trick, it was the same for Mameox.

an update about my earlier post about the overclocking options going missing.

I have found out that setting cheats enabled=1 to cheats enabled=0 in the mame.ini turns off the overclocking options in game.

is there a way for seperate settings to be added ? so no cheats but still overclock option.

I set it to off, so maybe the startup of games would be quicker, would turning of cheats make them load quicker? , when is cheats.dat loaded ? or what about when cheats.dat is deleted ?

I read somewhere that turning off cheats would in theory make games load a bit quicker, but I never really noticed in practice when I was using R1 of Coinops. If turning off cheats makes the overclocking option dissapear it's obviously a bug that BP should be made aware of.