== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link to Ignite is in my sig, on my site. Enjoy :-)

Thanks Gavin, I've picked that up, and also found a complete build with all the roms that same night too. Now I've had a chance to copy them to the box though, I'm getting the error 'Missing resource.xpr' in /Media (this on the full build downloaded elsewhere, the standalone version just seems to restart the box).

Now, there doesn't seem to be a lick of info on this forum as to that being file being missing (save for one past 2 years ago) so I seem to be alone with this (the file is of course in neither of the rars I have downloaded), and the only info google brings is mention of when it was left out of some builds (on mameox .79>) back in 2004. I've tried grabbing the 6.4meg version from mamox .79 on xbins, but that didn't work of course (it seems to just be the skin backdrop too).

Can anyone help with this one? Is it really just a backdrop I'm missing?

Ta

I

The link to Ignite is in my sig, on my site. Enjoy :-)

Thanks Gavin, I've picked that up, and also found a complete build with all the roms that same night too. Now I've had a chance to copy them to the box though, I'm getting the error 'Missing resource.xpr' in /Media (this on the full build downloaded elsewhere, the standalone version just seems to restart the box).

Now, there doesn't seem to be a lick of info on this forum as to that being file being missing (save for one past 2 years ago) so I seem to be alone with this (the file is of course in neither of the rars I have downloaded), and the only info google brings is mention of when it was left out of some builds (on mameox .79>) back in 2004. I've tried grabbing the 6.4meg version from mamox .79 on xbins, but that didn't work of course (it seems to just be the skin backdrop too).

Can anyone help with this one? Is it really just a backdrop I'm missing?

Ta

I

well first of all make sure that you have copied the gamesaves over to the tand u data folders.

if it still dosent work then do a clean install,keep the roms and screenshots from the full biuld and check your pm.

I am fairly new to CoinOps on the xbox and have been able to get it up and running for the most part. I am curious though as to why most games i am loading through the emulator are not loading properly. For instance, i am receiving errors of files missing for many games and the xbox ends up hanging on the please wait screen for multiple games. I was thikning that perhaps the roms i acquired are not the correct ones but other then that i have no idea...Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.

I am fairly new to CoinOps on the xbox and have been able to get it up and running for the most part. I am curious though as to why most games i am loading through the emulator are not loading properly. For instance, i am receiving errors of files missing for many games and the xbox ends up hanging on the please wait screen for multiple games. I was thikning that perhaps the roms i acquired are not the correct ones but other then that i have no idea...Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.

were the roms you got a new mame set or did the roms come with the coinops emulator?

as for games hanging at the title screen al ot of the neogeo,cps2 games do take a few minutes to load.

I have downloaded them with the coinops emulator...Snk Neogeo games for the most part do not work, as they always come up with missing file errors 95% of the time. Perhaps its a poor romset but this is very frustrating considering i cant play about 75% of the games i've tried so far.

Edited by paper

I have downloaded them with the coinops emulator...Snk Neogeo games for the most part do not work, as they always come up with missing file errors 95% of the time. Perhaps its a poor romset but this is very frustrating considering i cant play about 75% of the games i've tried so far.

check your roms folder to see if you have the neogeo.zip file.

Sadly I'm a noob to all of this and would like help getting started. My Xbox was recently softmodded and I'm running XBMC and would like to install coinops. Any links to a good source of information for doing so and also for downloading the program? (I apologize if this is misposted). Thank you!!!

Sadly I'm a noob to all of this and would like help getting started. My Xbox was recently softmodded and I'm running XBMC and would like to install coinops. Any links to a good source of information for doing so and also for downloading the program? (I apologize if this is misposted). Thank you!!!

well i can pm you a link for the emu but you need 3posts before you can use pms.

simplest way if you have xbmc is just burn the emu to cdrw/dvd in the form of a data disc then put the disc in and use your xbmc file explorer to copy the files to your xbox hdd.

then once on your xbox hdd just copy the tand u data folders in the gamesave folder to your tand u data folders in your e drive with xbmc file explorer.